Good job!

Few advices about the menu:

I would recommend you to not use namespaces for smaller mods like this though. Namespace is very handy when you have a big mods with multiple ini files which should work together but if you have only one .ini file it'll be more convenient to just add the menu there. $mod_active and $id conditions won't work properly in namespace because those are set in the .ini file. For example, right now you can open the menu even if there's no Summer Dress on screen. Better avoid this situation, since it can potentially cause conflicts with other mods.

If you really want to keep the menu in a separate file, then add an empty override in that file which will set up the $id and $mod_active conditions so those will actually work.

Also, try to use more unique names for the namespaces, since if there will be another one with same name it can cause conflicts.

10 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

For example, right now you can open the menu even if there's no Summer Dress on screen. Better avoid this situation, since it can potentially cause conflicts with other mods.

а можно пояснение для чайников насчет $mod_active и $id и как исправить такую ситуацию с меню ?

а то я честно сколько не смотрю на это все понять не понимаю как это нужно делать.

Thanks for sharing a great mod.
When I install it with Common type Kasumi and Ayane, it doesn't seem to work well with Ayane.
Is there anything I can do to improve it?

661290611_DOAX_VV2021-03-1823-24-18.jpg.a4ad71a41b4ea364a237413ba98c5c17.jpg

As for Monica, the bra color change does not seem to work.

1774240406_DOAX_VV2021-03-1823-32-41.thumb.png.eadf888f8170152b07e1d202229da291.png

I made sure that Marie, Fiona and Patty were working fine.

10 hours ago, DOSDOS said:

Thanks for sharing a great mod.

Thanks for letting me know! I got only half of the girls and some of them dont even have this outfit yet so i cant properly check it myself. I will take a look onto it when i will get Monica/Ayane with this outfit (might take a while to be honest). Looks like Ayane has different hash for dress mesh (and at the moment sadly i cant figure it out without her on screen only).

About color change - have you tried changing colors while only Monica is on the screen or it doesn't change anything?

So you are using DMM. Sometimes there are some differences between versions in hashes (it happens with Nagisa most of time as i know). I will get DMM version to check it.

13 hours ago, vvampii said:

Thanks for letting me know! I got only half of the girls and some of them dont even have this outfit yet so i cant properly check it myself. I will take a look onto it when i will get Monica/Ayane with this outfit (might take a while to be honest). Looks like Ayane has different hash for dress mesh (and at the moment sadly i cant figure it out without her on screen only).

About color change - have you tried changing colors while only Monica is on the screen or it doesn't change anything?

So you are using DMM. Sometimes there are some differences between versions in hashes (it happens with Nagisa most of time as i know). I will get DMM version to check it.

I pray that you will be able to get the other girl's dress.
It certainly doesn't seem to be possible to change the color at all for Monica alone.
Yes, I'm playing the DMM version.

Would it help you if I upload the FrameAnalysis results of the other girls (Ayane, Monica)?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 3:14 PM, DOSDOS said:

I pray that you will be able to get the other girl's dress

Hey! Just got this dress for Ayane and I figured why it wasn't working. She seems to have kind of different body type. Also fixed issue with Monica's bra some time ago.

Spoiler

1628722988_-1.png.2aea2e7815ee92e5e29d7652553afbcd.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...