• 3 weeks later...

A few years ago, the creator of a mod that swaps SSR to SR was denounced and banished, but I feel like I've seen it again recently.
I think it's best to learn about CC well, make your own mods, and enjoy yourself.

(But don't worry if the game's online service ends.)

7 hours ago, 神無月 said:

A few years ago, the creator of a mod that swaps SSR to SR was denounced and banished, but I feel like I've seen it again recently.
I think it's best to learn about CC well, make your own mods, and enjoy yourself.

(But don't worry if the game's online service ends.)

How should I (or anybody) not worry that this game ends ?? If KT cut the servers one day, it´s lights out. Would do wonders for my addiction, but man that´s ging to be harsh.... :-(

On 3/7/2021 at 3:13 AM, 571244460 said:

Is there a MOD like CCMOD that can replace the SR with the SSR you want, an easy way.

I love the Lyza costume, but I don't have one.

First, there's a youtube video out there that teaches you the basics of 3dmigoto costume modding, once you learn the basics, you can do anything with CostumeCustomizer tool, there's somebody on deviantart that uploads the xps model of all the SSR costume ever released in this game, you can then use Blender to open that xps model and then, after some intermediate to advanced level manipulations, will be able to create the mod files featuring the costume you want from it (with 3dmigoto blender add-on), depending on the situation, knowledge of python coding and Blender maybe needed to tweak things. You have to research and learn a lot to be able to do it.

Second, people who can do this sort of things don't want to share their works, not when an SSR costume is relatively new, because they don't want to be sued by Koei Tecmo, because that will indirectly hurt their profit of selling paid V-stones. However, KT can not do anything to you for modding it yourself because all 3dmigoto modding is done at the client side, otherwise the modding scene would have vanished by now. However, they probably doesn't care either, in a doaxvv discord group that I joined, there're tons of people willing to spend hundreds of dollars if there's an SSR to their liking, & they don't really care about mod. This gacha model is so profitable, it's doubtful that they gonna go bankrupt and ends the online service.

Has it been done before? Yes.

Is it still being done now? Yes

Is it difficult? No.

Can/will anyone do it for you? No. It's a bad idea to share works of this nature.

Can you do it yourself? Absolutely. All the tools you need are readily available for you to access at your leisure,

On 3/26/2021 at 2:12 PM, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Don't expect it.

It's not modding but hacking. It should not be permitted by KOEI TECMO and will ruin this forum, I guess.

You might want to rephrase your word.

There's actually modder here who did share SSR swap.

Offending people in this forum always get you a hard retribution, believe me.

Also, this thing is already a common practice you can even sometimes see a girl wearing other girl ssr in this forum.