[HOI4 Mod] XXX Wars (draft title)

Hello. It may be naive question, but will I find here any kind people, to help me creating H-mod for HOI4? I've just started working yesterday night, and have not to much to show, but I have some problems with modding in exchange. If someone willing to help, we could creat first real H-mod for HOI4. As for now, as I'm not an artist, I've used ready pictures from Sankaku Channel, and have German leaders, all girls. Also, some simple map changes (I can do much more, but not sure if I need to) and one uncompleted Focus Tree. Good work for one night if I can say so. So. Anyone willing to help? Even if not, just leave feedback, so I'll know if you're interested in HOI4 mod. Oh, and 1 event, which picture don't work well. I'll do it anyway, because I want, but I have much to learn.

4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

9.png

8.png

7.png

6.png

5.png

Hearts of Iron 4 modding? I used to do that, adding stuff ranging from technology to focus trees to events and all that. Been ages since I last played or modded the game though. 

I do have on question, though. Are you overwriting vanilla files? If so, remember that you will have to update all of the files you have overwritten. If I recall you can set your mod to essentially make the game ignore vanilla files and only use your mod's files (this is how total overhaul mods for the game can actually work), which means you'll have to remake everything from scratch (or copy paste it), but it also means when the game updates your mod won't break and require you to update all of the files manually.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...