[SEARCH] Classic shaped Butt Plug MOD

• 1 month later...

I tried porting this to fo4 for personal use, but couldn't get it to show up in game. I decided that it wasn't really worth my time, as I had only ported the amethyst variant and didn't want to get all of them through, considering my lack of expertise. I pretty much taught myself how to pseudo-mod just for this one "outfit piece" or whatever, but would definitely like for an official port of it for sure!

2 hours ago, Dr_Boomstick said:

I tried porting this to fo4 for personal use, but couldn't get it to show up in game. I decided that it wasn't really worth my time, as I had only ported the amethyst variant and didn't want to get all of them through, considering my lack of expertise. I pretty much taught myself how to pseudo-mod just for this one "outfit piece" or whatever, but would definitely like for an official port of it for sure!

Bad Dog is now working on a plugin that will allow an easier port for FO4.  I don't think it should be a problem to convert mesh to FO4 format with this plugin. Then it would be enough to create an ESP.