Is any custom race in the mod for download?

CrossI

I just completed the gold edition beta, so i deactivated CLS as advise, but I still want to play the custom race Red Tormentor. by any chance this race can be downloaded as a standalone?

(I also been using Tes Construction on Window7 and pulled most of my hair out.)

For download: No

Possible to create: Yes

Need permission to create: Yes

Will I do it if given permission: Yes

Will I upload it here when finished: Yes

Will I upload it to the Nexus when finished: HELL NO!

The Construction Set works fine on Windows 7.

I jst message Grumpf for permission, waiting for reply, hope its a yes

If your not going to release it you can do it without asking him, just as long it is for private use.

If your not going to release it you can do it without asking him, just as long it is for private use.

Yeah this is for private use, but i spend all night trying to make it work, i copy down the meshes and texture of Red Tormentor, use tes construction to recreate it and save the esp in data and mod info in obmm file. But when i start the game and click to the race, oblivion shut down.

Hi guys, thanks Ark for helping him.

Kaveman3, If you still can't managed I can have a look at what you did. Tormentors uses the Head6 mesh though so you'll need a lot of things...

I see, so that's why every time i add the face meshes on tes and than click the head gen tab, the whole thing shut down. Thanks for the info Grumpf, I will look into Head6 mesh solution. Jst started to learn how to mod couple days ago so Im still a noob haha.

What you need to do is first check nif and textures requirements. Best is to decompress the BSAs somewhere and look into them. Edit vtoy.esp and look at the races there.

Good luck, don't hesitate to post your questions here if you need help. Although only if it's specific to CLS, if you need general help for modding, ask in the relevant section.

Cheers!

I'll download the file and try it. If I get it working I'll let you know :)

Thx to Grumpf I figure out it was the head mesh, still not finish making it but I think i can handle the rest, but thank you anyways Ark, I appreciate your help bro.

What you need to do is first check nif and textures requirements. Best is to decompress the BSAs somewhere and look into them. Edit vtoy.esp and look at the races there.

Good luck, don't hesitate to post your questions here if you need help. Although only if it's specific to CLS, if you need general help for modding, ask in the relevant section.

Cheers!

Thx Grumpf! it was the head mesh missing files, after I add it the face gen tab works now, I much appreciate your help. 

Cheers!

Archived