FlowerGirls Necro

View File

FlowerGirls Necro Animation Fix Revived NPC.7z

Adds 589 Funnybizness necro related animations to the FlowerGirls framework. This is the first animation pack for FlowerGirls, proving that it is a viable, lightweight alternative to SL.

Requires:

FlowerGirls BDSM Framework by Xider, FlowerGirls Subdue, FNIS and FlowerGirls for Legendary Edition from the Nexus by namtar.

Does not require SKSE or SkyUI.

This mod is still a WIP - positioning and sound effects can be tweaked in the script files. Use the provided source scripts in the "Projects" folder if you would like to polish this mod and upload it to Loverslab.

Permissions: Anyone can download this mod, tweak it and reupload it onto LL, as long as the original authors are credited.

Credits:

Xiderpunk for the original FlowerGirls mod and highly detailed script examples.

namtar55 for maintaining and working on the backported version of FlowerGirls.

Funnybizness for the brutal animations. Stay brutal!

Erstam for working on FlowerGirls in Xider's absence, and for providing crucial modding advice.

Helied for solving a scripting problem that had me lost, frustrated and despairing for months on end.

Projects.7z

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/02/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    FlowerGirls BDSM Framework by Xiderpunk
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 5 weeks later...

I'm so glad someone is working on FlowerGirls content still! While it may not be quite as robust as SL, I greatly prefer it for it's lightweight stability and ease of use. Hope you keep adding more stuff! (some femdom stuff maybe? Its almost impossible to get the npc ladies to do anything fun to a male pc, very stingy with that strapon even when it's enabled properly!) Keep up the great work!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/21/2021 at 4:35 AM, pronlizard said:

Any plans to make this VR compatible? I'd do it myself, but am dumb and do not know how.

I don't have VR and wouldn't have a clue about making it VR compatible. Sorry, but you have full permission to change it if you want.

On 6/21/2021 at 7:13 AM, valorant769 said:

Could you please make an SE version?

I may or may not do it when I have enough time. Otherwise, you can do it by porting the Formid, animations, sounds, meshes and textures. You and everyone else have full permission to port it and change it and post it however you like.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, Grumpy_OM said:

All I did was run it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer.  Everything else is the same.  It doesn't play very nice with multiple follower mods (NFF anyway) as your followers will agro and attack during the animation if any are in the same area.

FlowerGirls Necro Animation Fix Revived NPC.7z 1.96 MB · 3 downloads

im getting a tposing issue. any help would be really great

Sounds like your running it through FNIS; you can't, it will T pose it every time. 

That being said I'm unable to get it to work either, I've used CAO however my player just strips naked over the body which lays there. Nothing happens, then when the animation is done the body comes to life and attacks me. 

4 hours ago, lcplroguespear said:

Sounds like your running it through FNIS; you can't, it will T pose it every time. 

That being said I'm unable to get it to work either, I've used CAO however my player just strips naked over the body which lays there. Nothing happens, then when the animation is done the body comes to life and attacks me. 

same problem here after not using fnis

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2021 at 2:26 PM, lcplroguespear said:

Sounds about right! The ghost is outraged at your violation!!  ; - )