4 hours ago, KageDovahkiin said:

Not at the moment. Gotta get my skyrim fixed and then will be able to jump back on trying to figure this out

Was testing FG in game, and figured it'd be a good time to dig for some info. So I don't quite (yet) understand it fully, but xider actually provided a way for people to add anims to FG and FG - BDSM. Based on what I read, it seems it'll work for both?

Understanding how to actually add them may take a while for me, so I'm linking FG - BDSM incase you figure it out before i do, or have more time to dig into it. 

It would be lovely if someone with understanding of this came along and provided some walkthrough, but that's in a perfect world. ? 

On 12/19/2021 at 6:34 AM, KageDovahkiin said:

Was testing FG in game, and figured it'd be a good time to dig for some info. So I don't quite (yet) understand it fully, but xider actually provided a way for people to add anims to FG and FG - BDSM. Based on what I read, it seems it'll work for both?

Understanding how to actually add them may take a while for me, so I'm linking FG - BDSM incase you figure it out before i do, or have more time to dig into it. 

It would be lovely if someone with understanding of this came along and provided some walkthrough, but that's in a perfect world. ? 

I hit a wall, you have any luck?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 11:34 PM, KageDovahkiin said:

You can copy my method for adding anims, including categorising them. I'm not sure that all my anims are playing however.

If you open up the right script file for this mod (can't remember exactly which one) you should find a list of animations under different categories. The syntax is copied directly from the original FG mods.

You then need to get the animation files, convert to either LE or SSE using a guide on the nexus and create a FNIS behaviour doc. You can read mine or Xider's to see how to format it.

And an update on SSE - I don't have a legal copy of SSE and as such I can't access the relevant SSE CK to backport the ESP file. That being said, remember you have to convert all animation files (including making a new behaviour havok file), meshes and maybe sounds/textures. It shouldn't take too long.

On 1/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, dustmagic11197 said:

You can copy my method for adding anims, including categorising them. I'm not sure that all my anims are playing however.

If you open up the right script file for this mod (can't remember exactly which one) you should find a list of animations under different categories. The syntax is copied directly from the original FG mods.

You then need to get the animation files, convert to either LE or SSE using a guide on the nexus and create a FNIS behaviour doc. You can read mine or Xider's to see how to format it.

And an update on SSE - I don't have a legal copy of SSE and as such I can't access the relevant SSE CK to backport the ESP file. That being said, remember you have to convert all animation files (including making a new behaviour havok file), meshes and maybe sounds/textures. It shouldn't take too long.

I truly appreciate you responding. 

I've had a hard time finding motivation to work on anything, but once I do, I'll try the method you put in the comment. 

That being said, I'm still a novice at coding, so finding the right script to duplicate will take some time for me, but that's more or less what I've been doing so far anyways....I think...

Will try to get back to it soon....hopefully...

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2022 at 11:41 PM, KageDovahkiin said:

I truly appreciate you responding. 

I've had a hard time finding motivation to work on anything, but once I do, I'll try the method you put in the comment. 

That being said, I'm still a novice at coding, so finding the right script to duplicate will take some time for me, but that's more or less what I've been doing so far anyways....I think...

Will try to get back to it soon....hopefully...

You ever get back to it?

On 2/24/2022 at 7:02 PM, soulpeen said:

You ever get back to it?

I've been kind of off and on with modding and other stuff in general, so no progress as of yet. 

I'm working my way back into my coding lessons, which should also prompt me to get back to this. No estimated time of completion just yet though

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been trying to edit the code to kill off any non player actors after a scene, but trying to get the edited .psc file compiled isn't working. I'm posting this in case anyone wants to compile it into a .pex file and post that? I'm not certain the code will work as I am new to Papyrus, in which case you can edit 677 to 687 and 715 to 725 with the correct functions, references, syntax, etc. The main idea is to find and compare the references of each participant with the player reference and kill any npcs involved after a scene using the 'kill [actor name]' function. You can find your version of this .psc file in [mod folder/source/scripts].

dxnecroscenethread.psc

Edited by JustPandas64
Typo
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...