Super Hot Cosplayer Loading Screens That Will Blow Your Mind And Dick.

View File

Adds way over 180 300 500 700+ Sexy photos of cosplayers to enhance your innersive skyrim expierience.

How To Download:

Dowload the file from Mega :) No Google Drive, sorry :(

All images: LINK

Sorry for no acivity, got addicted to Genshin Impact so this update has many genshin cosplays, also a few feet pics.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 4 weeks later...

Can you or anyone else, upload previous version of the mod? the game crashes while trying to load the save, new game works fine, i deleted old versions cuz i was sure there was no reason for it to do that... big rip right there.

• 1 month later...

How I got this Super Hot Cosplayer Loading Screens to install correctly for me:  :P

I couldn't get the new one to play with Vortex.  In fact it actually wouldn't show the folder and when I went to another mod to get to the mod folder, and I clicked on the folder, I got an error message.

I tried the older file, and it installed and I could see the folder correctly, but since I was using "GlevLoadScreenMaker" manually, I guess the install through Vortex wouldn't take.

Anyway, I had been using "NSFW Images Collection for Loading Screen" but IMO too many of the 5000 images were so brutal to women. 

The good news is he went into great detail how to use "GlevLoadScreenMaker", so I downloaded the 181 .png files from the "secret link" and set them up using "GlevLoadScreenMaker", now I got cool quality loading screens that I really like!

Read up on his site and the "GlevLoadScreenMaker" site on how to set it up, but basically here are the steps I used if anyone is interested:

I set up  "GlevLoadScreenMaker"  in "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GlevLoadScreenMaker"

I had previously used the suggestion to set DDS Compression to true so the batch file already had that info.

I ran the bat file and pointed it to the folder I had put here: "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GlevLoadScreenMaker\imagefilescosplay"

It said it successfully found the 181 images and I continued and it started creating the .dds images needed (using the size that I use for windows and the game, 1920X1080.)

After it finally finished I exited out of the bat file and started the game and now I got the cool cosplay images.

(I am confused about the number of images:

"What's New in Version JP2GMD
Released March 26

Holy shit, I outdid myself this time, fixed the resolutions of all images and added a lot of new ones, this time there are WAY over 180 very sex images of cosplayers..."

So either that was humor and I'm too dense to get it and the number of images over the original mod is a whopping 1, or there are other images that I can't seem to find.)

OK, so Wrye Bash rudely reminded me that "GlevLoadScreens.esp" is form 43 for LE, so I converted it to form 44 which took about 8 minutes.

the guide is here:

"How to convert an esp of LE to SSE"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40496

Quick and Dirty summary: is you first load the file in "Creation Kit", change a name, change the name back, then save the file (ignoring the dozens or errors that it tells you about)

Then go to SSEEdit and select none, then select the file and remove the entry caused by you changing the name and save.

Then last, open xTranslator,  and load the file, then "Finalize ESP/ESM as..." after you have set up to...well it's kinda complicated, but once you've done one, it retains the changes you need so the other are quick.  Here is the original text what you need to do:

The next step is to change all text in the esp from 1252 (LE-format)  to UTF8 (SSE-Format), even if you don't intend to translate it, as otherwise SSE programs ike DynDoLod or SSEdit  can't read fine and give ERROR messages a lot. For  this you may use xtranslator (SSE Translator) , only set in Options/Dictionaries source language = target language and in Option/Force Codepage the code for "Load 1252" and "Save UTF8", load the esp, then say "finalize" and save and exit, and you have a fine SSE esp with UTF8"

Any questions just let me know and I'll try to answer them...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Installed part 2 as i already have the original but it seems to want there to be a load more mods i do not use

image.png.5448b9a875da1a144738e66397aae7e5.png

Guessing none of these are intentional requirements

EDIT: Same with the full file - DXRw2bKK

image.png.1754c0dace51ca004243a94cf6b3901b.png

Edited by pinky6225
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Installed part 2 as i already have the original but it seems to want there to be a load more mods i do not use

image.png.5448b9a875da1a144738e66397aae7e5.png

Guessing none of these are intentional requirements

EDIT: Same with the full file - DXRw2bKK

image.png.1754c0dace51ca004243a94cf6b3901b.png

Also seeing errant masters for the plugin.  

Same here with the missing masters in the Mega dload esp, they shouldn't be there at all.  Also not clear why the esp exists in both of the part 1 & 2 downloads, couldn't combine them cleanly w/7z.

All that said,. love the original screens and looking forward to the expansion, thanks Borubar.

I have previous version and downloaded and loaded part 2 after previous version for overwrite. I get a message missing many masters that I do not use. When I load my save file it states that it is missing previous loading screen mod and doesnt load any of the loading screens.

For anyone struggling to get this to install/display correctly through vortex, you just need to rename the .7z file

the original final has an extra. at the end, so vortex assumes the filetype is a . file and breaks

I renamed it to something like "sexycosplayloadscreens" and it works fine

Edited by theman666
typo