hi, i have a little prblm, i have put the Pep trait to a male sim, but when my sim "invite in", that sim flee away, and after is gone in rbt hole i get the notification how when any npc leave your house (bye, now i must go...). i note this happen also with Tina Pep, they flee. My mistake? ( my sim is attending the uni, but not in dorm, is out of campus, in normal house)

For the invitation to work, Sim has to be successfully invited inside and find a proper sex location (behind the scenes, you don't do it), if any of these two things fails to happen due to technical issues, the result is the peeping Sim running away. You didn't do anything wrong, you were just unlucky.

HEY, LOVE YOUR WORK BUT THE FILE IS NOT DOWNLOADING IT KEEP SAYING REMOVED OR DOWLOAD ERROR IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER I TURN ALL MY SECURITY OFF AND VIRUSES AND STILL NOT DOWNLOADING FOR ME I EVEN TRIED ON ANOTHER COMPUTER SO CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS OR AM I MISSING SOMTHING (WICKEDWHIMS) BY THE WAY