Which LoversLab Adult Mod for Fallout 4 adds items Nude Ring, Fcum armor, Fgush armor, Squirt armor?

Does anyone know which mod adds the items listed below to NPCs after AAF animations?

Nude Ring (two different types)

Fcum Armor

Fgush Armor

Squirt Armor

I want to stop the nude rings from being added because they sometimes make the NPCs have no visible hands and make some NPCs appear dirty and bruised.  

I tried searching for the armor items in Google but did not get any results.

After reading through the AAF XML files that I have in my data, the FCum Armor, FGush Armor and Squirt Armor come from Zaz Particles.esp so I got them in my data from Indarello's 9.2 patch and they seem to be triggered by many different animations as Cum_activity or Cum_leak which are detailed in Zaz_Cum_actionData and the equipment added by Zaz_Cum_equipmentSetData but they should also be removed at the end of the animations. 

I am unsure why the armor items are not removed and also why no NPC every gets more than one of each armor item.  The NPCs have had sex animations many times so the odds of one of them having experienced more than one animation with Cum_activity or Cum_leak is pretty high.

I still don't know which mod is adding the two types of Nude Rings or why it gets equipped.  AAF already unequips the NPC actors' equipment before each animation so the Nude Rings are not needed.

• 2 weeks later...

After looking through FO4Edit, I discovered that the three nude rings are items added by CWSS Redux, the neat mod that adds functional showers, baths, etc.  Some of my NPCs are getting the rings and keeping them, which is not normal.  The rings should be removed from the NPCs at the end of the shower/bath function.  

Given the randomness of when items are added during animations and not removed at the end of them, it makes me wonder if something is occasionally interrupting the animation scripts so that the items are not removed.

• 6 months later...