n00b asking for some help (file)

speedynl

speedy, Im pretty sure some of the animation tutorials on Nexus has mt_idle in kf format

so you can load them in max or blender.

I'll look to see if I can find it, if you find it let me know

so I can stop looking :)

and if its in hkx format I would say yea, not supposed to upload ( as its a straight 100% game file )

but in kf format, it seems ( to me anyway ) that it would be more of a modding resourse ( much like the default skeletons and body meshes on nexus )

but as I said thats just in my opinion.

.........................................................................................................................

Speedy have you tried convert-xml-hkx-kf by theru  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17109

thats what I use for hkx -> kf and kf -> hkx

also IF you need this in blender you can use Growlfs TES5 Blender Animation Chain

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16332

you can switch between different animations with this in blender

.........................................................................................................................

all standing idle files(stock) files should be in your Skyrim - Animations.bsa file

ok for the  convert-xml-hkx-kf convertUi-17109-0

in ITS  infolder you need to place the HKX files you want

to convert AND a skeleton_female.hkx that is compatable with those animations

example if you want to convert TBBP animations you will HAVE TO HAVE a TBBP compatable skeleton_female.hkx in that folder with them

when you click on hkx to kf in the skeleton box it will have skeleton.hkx you need to change that to skeleton_female.hkx

then click on convert

so for default skyrim animations place the default skeleton_female.hkx in the infolder with the animations

ok for the  convert-xml-hkx-kf convertUi-17109-0

in ITS  infolder you need to place the HKX files you want

to convert AND a skeleton_female.hkx that is compatable with those animations

example if you want to convert TBBP animations you will HAVE TO HAVE a TBBP compatable skeleton_female.hkx in that folder with them

when you click on hkx to kf in the skeleton box it will have skeleton.hkx you need to change that to skeleton_female.hkx

then click on convert

so for default skyrim animations place the default skeleton_female.hkx in the infolder with the animations

well, shit...

this might explain why none of the 3rd party animations im trying to convert come out right...

Archived