Most Unlikely Game to Get a Nude Mod - Hellish Quart

• 5 months later...

Such a shame, because nude/topless duels would be INCREDIBLE in this game. They are historically accurate!

The game has great physics, sounds, and everything. It is by far the best quick-kill combat game in existence. Tekken and Street Fighter and all other games feel so ... "spammy" where the guy can take 100 hits to the head before dying. But Hellish Quart is special in that it feels real.

Sorry for the rant. Just distraught over what a missed opportunity this is. The gameplay of Hellish Quart, with breasts flopping around as women duel it out. Pure bliss. I'd pay $100 for a game like that.

tumblr_mfvi5h7gSf1qluybjo1_640.jpg

It seems the developers have added a customization option. It's more than likely nude meshes exist under those clothes. So in 3 years, when the game is out of early access, and someone with enough computer skills can get to it ... there will be a nude mod for this game. Lol. Be patient.

• 1 year later...

This game has official mod support now.

Easy Mods Support! :: Hellish Quart Events & Announcements (steamcommunity.com)

HellishQuartModdingDocumentation.pdf (squarespace.com)

Please someone make a nude female over all the fighters. :)

Edit: Actually, you can make mods that will work for all characters by naming the file with "universal." So any mod anyone makes could be used for any character.

Edited by mrmojorisin
3 hours ago, Algene said:

Marie needs a nude mod, hope someone can do it, game seems easy to mod

It seems easy for someone that knows Unity and Blender pretty well, which I don't, lol. And I've talked to some of the modders I've commissioned in the past, and none of them seem to be all that confident with Unity. Here's hoping someone picks up the mantle, lol. :D