Problem uploading a new file on my thread

Link to thread?

If it is this one:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13821-discovery-sims/

Then yea, you have way too much stuff in it.   A single post can only handle so much data.  Pictures can take up a huge percentage of that allowed space and one the threshold is crossed, the post then becomes uneditable.

Let me know if that is the one and I can show you how you can fix things.

20 hours ago, DiscoverySims said:

Thanks for the reply, yes it is the thread. The problem is uploading new files, not new pictures

The OP effects the entire operation as it is all tied together.

You now have 3 posts below your OP in your support thread.  Try moving at least half of the content that is in the OP to one or more of those threads and you should be able to upload new files.

• 5 months later...

I am jumping in here as I am getting the exact same error. Suggested solution for OP does not apply for me as this error is happening trying to upload new file to new page not existing. I first encountered this trying to upload on afkmods a few weeks back. What I noticed is it seems to be the same or similar software server side as that site with the same file size restriction. This is the only time I have encountered this. All other sites I have been able to upload without issue to include VectorPlexus. I have tried switching browser, logging out and back in and restarting PC. The file size is 19mb 7zip. I googled and found response at another site ill list as well. Open to any suggestion as I want to upload to here without using mirror if at all possible

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/460849-error-occurred-when-uploading-this-file-error-code-200

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...