Thanks. Looks fine in game. I only did download this for the picture with the girl in blue dress - a classic, sensual, perfect photo. As a former photographer Im having trouble with all those, well lets say poor, cc pictures for sims 4. So, nice to see this one. But I guess its just me. Keep ip the good work.

15 hours ago, tchr said:

Thanks. Looks fine in game. I only did download this for the picture with the girl in blue dress - a classic, sensual, perfect photo. As a former photographer Im having trouble with all those, well lets say poor, cc pictures for sims 4. So, nice to see this one. But I guess its just me. Keep ip the good work.

Thank you. I have the same problem. I tried to find aesthetic pictures/paintings with little success, so I decided to create some for my game. The issue here is not the difficulties regarding the creation but finding the raw material with high resolution. It seems I find the solution, so you can check my next upload, I hope you will like it. :)