Changeable Dress By Nausicaa

sickzpack

Someone needs to come up with an automatic body type convertor tool. I'm of the opinion that the mass of body mods out there is seriously hindering armor/clothes creation.

If there was a NifLib that was Java based I'd give it a try, but I have little expertise in C++.

Agreed, this would be immensely useful.

My problem with ALL of this kind of stuff, be it dadag or nausicaa, or any number of other great modders out there... is they ONLY ever create their stuff for their own body types. Which is GREAT for them, and it's GREAT they share it, but it renders the entire mod useless for me personally. That changeable dress mod is awesome, but as soon as I put it on, my sexy bodyslide goddess turns into a tiny breasted, thick thighed beast woman. LOL I will most likely take flak for that comment, but oh well...

My point is, it would be damned nice if we could get these types of outfits for body slide, or at LEAST with a 'normal-ish' body type, average breasts, average waist, thighs, ect... like JackGa's stuff... not hugely sexy, but middle of the road enough that it's enough to please most everyone.

Just my two cents.

Well I understand the frustration Treager, I see all these awesome mods but then notice that its not my body mod and I just give up on them mostly.  Sadly the nif generation is just shit for skyrim. I gave it a try and gave up eventually.

Problem is everyone wants something different. I am in the small boob camp for most women, malnutrition was common. Most people didn't have the extra choleric intake to get the body fat to have large boobs.  Saying that, I understand why others want a more glamorous and healthy population to look at hehe.

Archived