As good as Being a Cow mod is, I always felt like you had to go way out of your way to make it progress far enough and it takes forever to boot.

You know how being attacked by vampires makes you contract a disease and eventually turn into a vampire yourself? Why not apply that to cow girls? Like add special cow girls as enemies, (probably farther into the transformation than normal and completely mindless) and give them the ability to infect the player (I don't think there's a forced breastfeeding animaton, so, probably would have to limit it to physical attacks and maybe Magic Nipple). Once infected, it takes 3 days for transformation to complete.

At the same time, a cure is needed. BAC doesn't provide any. 3 special potions (with one curing early stages, another curing mid stages and the third one curing any, but they either get more expensive or require more stuff to make depending on how effective they are) and praying at a shrine (at least for early stages) should be enough.

Best thing i can say is learn to script lol but here is hopping someone bites and starts something up,  I did notice the what am i mod was getting some good steam does not have cow yet or maybe not ever but its shaping up nicely for a large variety of mutations. 

*crosses fingers someone picks this up*

• 3 months later...

this idea sounds sick, there is a mod called "martial milk" that adds milk based attacks and they do work with npcs to some extend, you could also use the spell effect from Cow Live Services i think it was that just puts all the bac related items and tats onto anybody with the spell active, which would be a way to avoid the cow limit that bac has. and the script lag that may cause to have a bunch of npcs active with bac.

• 2 years later...