Hey y'all,

a few years back I had skyrim modded with like a bigillion mods and animations. I came back to skyrim now and I recall having a specific animation pack that will have your character bound by your hands and hanging from a pole while your sex partner will fist you up to a point where only their elbow is to be seen, that pack also contained another similar animation where your character is held in place standing, by 4 ropes (one for each joint - 2 for hands and 2 for ankles), while your sex partner again, fists you. I can vaguely remember the specific animation name, I know it had "Slave" in it. Besides that I completely forgot who made it or what it was called. I tried searching trough loverslab for it but I haven't gotten lucky so far. Maybe some of you know what I'm talking about, maybe even have the animation pack, if it gotten taken down by some reason. In any case, thank you all in advance to those who could help. I forgot to mention - it was for LE, not SE.