Dildo Saddle for Valentine's Day!

Ok, so I just re-enabled the Frost saddle.

Now the saddles show up.

The only difference between now and my earlier tests was I didn't have the Shadowmere Dildaddle installed.

I think that was the problem. The Frost Saddle mod doesn't have the nif. Shadowmere does. Once I got that installed, and then re-enabled the Frost Dildaddle, everything worked.

The most  common cause I've seen for invisibobble items is slot mismatches- all of the following must be in agreement as to the Biped Slot:

• Plugin Armor Addon (ARMA)
  • Plugin Armor (ARMO)
  • xxxxx_0.nif Mesh- all shapes/partitions (not applicable if the shape is a NiSkinInstance)
  • xxxxx_1.nif Mesh- all shapes/partitions (not applicable if the shape is a NiSkinInstance)

I just double-checked, and in this case, the plugin contains only an ARMA redirecting the vanilla ARMO to the new Dildaddle nif (no ARMO) and there are no high/low-weight meshes, just one DildoSaddle.nif). Both of the two objects in the mod show Biped Slot 45, "SBP_45_DRAGON_BLOODWINGL_OR_MOD_NECK." So they are in agreement.

TL; DR: I'm sorry you are having trouble with this but it doesn't get much simpler than one nif file and an override patch, and I have no idea what to suggest to you other than to try reinstalling the mod- sometimes that will restore/repair a missing/corrupt mod file.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:32 PM, IBAGadget said:

ok, so I looked through everything in SSEEdit, and all the id's check out. Everything seems to be referencing correctly. checked the Data/Meshes/Actors/Horse/Character Assets file, and the DildoSaddle.nif is there, with a file size of 205k, so it seems to be right.

I'm stumped.

No idea why the saddles aren't showing up.

OK, try this: completely uninstall the current Frost Dildo Saddle, then drag-n-drop this one into your mod manager (hopefully, Vortex or MO2). Frost Dildo Saddle Addon-Vyxenne.7z

This one is standalone, meaning it has the saddle mesh included for ppl who don't want the Shadowmere one as well. Or don't do anything since your issue is solved. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Vyxenne
  • 7 months later...

@Vyxenne I found your nice mod these days and it's working.
But I have two questions for the Frost-Version:

1.  Where to find the Dildo textures? I looked into the .nif and found the paths "textures\actors\horse\dildodarkred.dds" and "textures\animobjects\billyy\saddledildo_n.dds". I searched for some Skyrim SSE Billyy-Packs but I couldn't find the right file with these textures.
  2. How to get that moaning sounds while riding the horse?

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2021 at 7:12 AM, Vyxenne said:

OK, try this: completely uninstall the current Frost Dildo Saddle, then drag-n-drop this one into your mod manager (hopefully, Vortex or MO2). Frost Dildo Saddle Addon-Vyxenne.7z

This one is standalone, meaning it has the saddle mesh included for ppl who don't want the Shadowmere one as well. Or don't do anything since your issue is solved. :classic_biggrin:

Hello! I tried this one and i like its model more than the shorter one from page 1, and I love that is is on all saddles. But it is purple, like a missing texture, did I do something wront or could you repair that one, please?

Your mod is much appreciated, it would be great if you would make a proper mod page. ^^ Thank you!

On 7/23/2022 at 8:17 PM, Bayman said:
  1.  Where to find the Dildo textures?
2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

it is purple, like a missing texture

OK, I will try to find out how you got a texture-free version- mine seems to work but I may be using a texture from another installed mod without knowing it.

On 7/23/2022 at 8:17 PM, Bayman said:

How to get that moaning sounds while riding the horse?

That is triggered by setting my mounted arousal rate rather high in SL Aroused and the mod Horgasm from here on LL. The actual moaning audio clips are "English Chick H" or similarly named audio voice collectioon from a sex-voices pack I found somewhere- probably Abba or Busbie voices but not sure. I'll try to find it for you.

2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

it would be great if you would make a proper mod page. ^^ Thank you!

*blink* I thought this was a proper mod page... I'm afraid I don't know how to post it any better than this. :classic_sad: I have no idea how to make a mod page like Ashal and the other "old hands" do it, and I haven't been able to find any instructions, so I just figured that ability was reserved for Moderators and Admins or whatever. Because I don't care for the ridicule and derision that often ensues when one asks a question or posts an opinion about mod managers around here, I simply don't ask. Sorry.

Edited by Vyxenne
  • 2 months later...

Don't know what happened, but this mod give me CTD as soon as I approach a horse. NetScript Framework log:

Spoiler

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF6C92B5845 (SkyrimSE.exe+12F5845) on thread 34216!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 15
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 18
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 12 Jan 2023 10:09:10.497

Possible relevant objects (4)
{
  [  21]    BSTriShape(Name: `Dildo`)
  [  59]    NiCamera(Name: `WorldRoot Camera`)
  [ 133]    NiCamera(Name: null)
  [ 145]    ShadowSceneNode(Name: `shadow scene node`)
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FF6C92B5845     (SkyrimSE.exe+12F5845)         NiSourceTexture::unk_12F5840+5
  [1]   0x7FF6C92B21FE     (SkyrimSE.exe+12F21FE)         BSLightingShader::Func4_12F2020+1DE
  [2]   0x7FF6C92C84BE     (SkyrimSE.exe+13084BE)         unk_1308440+7E
  [3]   0x7FF6C92C82D3     (SkyrimSE.exe+13082D3)         BSBatchRenderer::unk_1308030+2A3
  [4]   0x7FF6C928CF4F     (SkyrimSE.exe+12CCF4F)         BSShaderAccumulator::unk_12CCE40+10F
  [5]   0x7FF6C928AD63     (SkyrimSE.exe+12CAD63)         BSShaderAccumulator::unk_12CACD0+93
  [6]   0x7FF6C9281672     (SkyrimSE.exe+12C1672)         NiCamera::unk_12C1600+72
  [7]   0x7FF6C92A3F67     (SkyrimSE.exe+12E3F67)         unk_12E3E70+F7
  [8]   0x7FF6C8572096     (SkyrimSE.exe+5B2096)          Main::Draw_5B1860+836
  [9]   0x7FF6C8571832     (SkyrimSE.exe+5B1832)          Main::unk_5B1710+122
  [10]  0x7FF6C8571301     (SkyrimSE.exe+5B1301)          Main::unk_5B1020+2E1
  [11]  0x7FF6C85735C7     (SkyrimSE.exe+5B35C7)          Main::Update_5B2FF0+5D7
  [12]  0x7FF9F03C9BC9     (hdtSMP64.dll+B9BC9)           
  [13]  0x1FFAD623D80                                     
  [14]  0x3                                               
}

On 10/26/2022 at 6:15 PM, Vyxenne said:

*blink* I thought this was a proper mod page... I'm afraid I don't know how to post it any better than this. /cdn-cgi/mirage/c0248fb914b7c8b742497d06603105e331fbfceef33ff10b13a0d3514f6b5721/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/default_sad.png I have no idea how to make a mod page like Ashal and the other "old hands" do it, and I haven't been able to find any instructions, so I just figured that ability was reserved for Moderators and Admins or whatever. Because I don't care for the ridicule and derision that often ensues when one asks a question or posts an opinion about mod managers around here, I simply don't ask. Sorry.

Same place where you make a new thread, only you choose "Create new file download" from drop-down list. You can then select category, add a description, screenshots, file(s) to be hosted and all that jazz. It automatically creates both the mod page and the discussion thread.

You can then easily access it from your profile, instead of "activity"  select "files". It will list all mod pages you've created that way and since its a completely separate list, it won't be cluttered by all the other stuff you ever posted on the forums.

Edited by belegost

Thank you, Belegost.

I have found the missing dildo textures, but there is still some confusion (in my mind, if any) about why they apply on some dildaddles but not on (for example) the

emfy Saddle, which continue to feature a blurple "missing texture" color.

Let me rephrase that- when I added the textures to the Frost and Imperial saddle dildos, my Emfy saddle suddenly lost its textures, which had been working. I'm not far enough along in my current playthrough to have Shadowmere yet, so I have put texture-finding on the back burner until I get all 4 Dildaddles into play. Sorry.

59 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

Thank you for the update! :) Patiently waiting...

You. Thank you for posting as i would never have seen this mod since its not it the download section or where i go normaly. This is something that i would totally use even if its just estetic which i believe it is

On 12/2/2021 at 10:42 PM, IBAGadget said:

Ok, so I just re-enabled the Frost saddle.

Now the saddles show up.

The only difference between now and my earlier tests was I didn't have the Shadowmere Dildaddle installed.

I think that was the problem. The Frost Saddle mod doesn't have the nif. Shadowmere does. Once I got that installed, and then re-enabled the Frost Dildaddle, everything worked.

OK, to those having problems with some or all of the textures not showing up- based on IBAGadget's experience (quoted above), it might be that installing the Imperial, Frost and Shadowmere  Dildo Saddles (and Emfy if you have the Emfy Cleric mod installed) might solve the problem- it seems that I included the textures in one or two of the variants but not in the others. Since they share the textures, that would explain it.

Meanwhile, I have started the Dark Brotherhood questline, and will hopefully be able to fix this mess as soon as I get Shadowmere into the game, including setting it up on a Mod page.

2 hours ago, alexsl said:

What does that mean ? what mod is this ?

It means that you have to install all the different Dildo Saddles for the textures and meshes to show up on the saddles.

It's the mod that you are commenting in. Go back through all the posts and you will find the downloads for the mod.

20 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

It means that you have to install all the different Dildo Saddles for the textures and meshes to show up on the saddles.

It's the mod that you are commenting in. Go back through all the posts and you will find the downloads for the mod.

if that is the case both are installed. But i did get both the purple dildo and missing sadle

image.thumb.png.8b94306e2052ee63810494a6267ea155.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 8:17 PM, Vyxenne said:

OK, to those having problems with some or all of the textures not showing up- based on IBAGadget's experience (quoted above), it might be that installing the Imperial, Frost and Shadowmere  Dildo Saddles (and Emfy if you have the Emfy Cleric mod installed) might solve the problem- it seems that I included the textures in one or two of the variants but not in the others. Since they share the textures, that would explain it.

Meanwhile, I have started the Dark Brotherhood questline, and will hopefully be able to fix this mess as soon as I get Shadowmere into the game, including setting it up on a Mod page.

Any news about this? I'd love to try your mod again, with working textures. ?

On 2/21/2023 at 6:30 AM, Bayman said:

Any news about this? I'd love to try your mod again, with working textures. ?

*sigh*

Yes, I've fixed the textures issue but I'm trying to find out how to make all 4 variants (Imperial, Shadowmere, Frost and Emfy) into one mod with user-selectable installation yielding 1, 2, 3 or all 4 variants. The alternative is separate mods for each variant.

I had a couple of health scares (ambulance, ER, ICU etc. blah blah blah) but that's not the real issue holding me up- the real issues are

1. I can't figure out how to turn the schlong around- if you look closely you can see that is exactly backwards for us G-spot aficionadas; and

2. My brain is just tired so I've been avoiding this.

I'll try to do better.

21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

*sigh*

Yes, I've fixed the textures issue but I'm trying to find out how to make all 4 variants (Imperial, Shadowmere, Frost and Emfy) into one mod with user-selectable installation yielding 1, 2, 3 or all 4 variants. The alternative is separate mods for each variant.

I had a couple of health scares (ambulance, ER, ICU etc. blah blah blah) but that's not the real issue holding me up- the real issues are

1. I can't figure out how to turn the schlong around- if you look closely you can see that is exactly backwards for us G-spot aficionadas; and

2. My brain is just tired so I've been avoiding this.

I'll try to do better.

I don't want to rush you. I'm just curious about your mod. :)

One more question:
Is it possible to add an option for moaning sounds when riding the horse with that saddle?

I wish you a speedy recovery!

On 2/23/2023 at 7:05 PM, Bayman said:

Is it possible to add an option for moaning sounds when riding the horse with that saddle?

I use Horgasm, which adds moaning and orgasmic sounds when mounted on any horse, Dildo saddle or not. In my case, since every saddle I can mount up on is dildo-equipped, Horgasm does what you asked about.

• 3 weeks later...

I was actually trying to do this , search a little how and find your mod
however the dildo is attached to the bone of the horse and not to the saddle

The mesh is an old horse dildo from Billyy cut probably with studio outfit not find the original textures
But the textures are not a concern it's black plastic replace with just a diffuse black and a normal map will do the trick

Thanks so i assembled used Horgasm changed something  it works fine

For the animation I advise you 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53102

Don't install horse animation !!!
!!!the horse mesh and the skeleton is modified with SoS !!!

However the rider animation is fun ! with your mod 

moving back a little  and to the right the dildo

use Fnis !

Edited by NoxOculis
4 hours ago, NoxOculis said:

the dildo is attached to the bone of the horse and not to the saddle

I attached it to the saddle(s) in NifSkope and/or Outfit Studio, there was no horse involved. That said, I didn't scrutinize the nif for "stray" bones so I could have missed a horse bone if the dildo contains one. If that's the case, I don't know how to detach it from the (imaginary, not part of the dildo nif) horse. I would be forever grateful if some knight in shining armor would fix the stuff that I can't fix, e.g. attach the dildo to the right bone if it's currently wrong, turn it around 180 degrees so it curves slightly forward, oriented in the vagina as it would be in Missionary position (curving toward the G-spot) instead of doggie style (curving away from the G-spot) like it does now. I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn it around- my attempts to do so via the tri-circle tool in OS have all resulted in a 2-dimensional phallus, looking like it was made from a sheet of paper.

4 hours ago, NoxOculis said:

The mesh is an old horse dildo from Billyy

I got it from one of Billyy's dildo meshes (don't remember which one, but it wasn't an old horse). :classic_tongue: I got Billyy's permission to use it for this lame attempt at a mod.

Edited by Vyxenne

Yes, my fault I was talking about Frost, it's a horse sausage

For shadowere it's an already inverted cutting of a strap-on loverslab or flowergirl (same UV)
To restore the xyz axes and reverse it with outfit studio, delete the saddle, save the tip of the dildo anywhere,

reload the original imperial saddle, reattach the dildo, the xyz axes are restored,

and you can turn it around 180 degrees ,move it and/or duplicate it

Edited by NoxOculis
  • 1 month later...