Cbbe3+tbbp & Dm+tbbp New Armors

ty demon, going test soon got home, im using cbbe+tbbp, and a custom variation +fantay boobs,legs almost unp, so my boobs goes almost like DM, but not sure if its really that till test.

... auto quote ^^ thats kinda new world for me haha, but like promissed tested, and works really fine for me, used the Cbbe dm tbbp version, like said im using cbbe+tbbp, personal bodyslide modifications, and you check at attach its ok,not explosion of meshes, 0 issues. Great job

Btw: are you using nightasy tutorials for 3ds max? im using that ones, really cool.

Hi deedlit i dont use 3dsmax i have the program but i find blender far easier to use i dont have to add a million modifers to the mesh to get the results i want. admittedly 3dsmax is the better program feature wise but blender is really easy to use. And THANKS :) im happy it works. now for the rest of the "armor" 

PS.. your charater is cute i like the face 

ty demon, going test soon got home, im using cbbe+tbbp, and a custom variation +fantay boobs,legs almost unp, so my boobs goes almost like DM, but not sure if its really that till test.

... auto quote ^^ thats kinda new world for me haha, but like promissed tested, and works really fine for me, used the Cbbe dm tbbp version, like said im using cbbe+tbbp, personal bodyslide modifications, and you check at attach its ok,not explosion of meshes, 0 issues. Great job

Btw: are you using nightasy tutorials for 3ds max? im using that ones, really cool.

Hi deedlit i dont use 3dsmax i have the program but i find blender far easier to use i dont have to add a million modifers to the mesh to get the results i want. admittedly 3dsmax is the better program feature wise but blender is really easy to use. And THANKS :) im happy it works. now for the rest of the "armor" 

PS.. your charater is cute i like the face 

lol thanks, i i though made her too pale because she a sin/vampire, made that pale because i thought make more sense.

• 4 weeks later...