Any information on what mods for this?

EowufiSU8AAeOB7.jpg.fd2e1299b8d2d2dc9eb14ac9364906a9.jpg
EowurCzUcAAS_DE.jpg.79d9534809961adf6099854427482042.jpg
*In adult for safety's sake*
From the twitter user not_blyatman. All I've been able to dig up so far is that it uses Elin race 2 as a baseline?
I'd be very appreciative if anyone knows similar ENBs/bodyslide sets/headgen options, like the eyes and ears. Knowing the outfit would also be great. Not exactly looking to recreate the character, moreso intrigued at the framework it took to get her to look like that. 

53 minutes ago, AGFeng said:

*In adult for safety's sake*
From the twitter user not_blyatman. All I've been able to dig up so far is that it uses Elin race 2 as a baseline?
I'd be very appreciative if anyone knows similar ENBs/bodyslide sets/headgen options, like the eyes and ears. Knowing the outfit would also be great. Not exactly looking to recreate the character, moreso intrigued at the framework it took to get her to look like that. 

The chest piece is from Hentai Mixed Armor, which should be available on it's own or as part of the Remodelled Armor mod.

Race is likely, as you said, Tera Elin 2. Possibly with a custom body made in Bodyslide. I doubt it's that difficult to create that shape.

The rest of the armor is a mash up, those boots I've seen before as I am certain I asked about them before but I can't remember the name of the set as I installed it and removed it shortly after.

Someone will likely have an answer before I manage to find out.

The Skin looks like are really washed out variant of Pure or Fair skin but it could just be the ENB that is giving it that look.

EDIT: Legs look like they are from the Code Vein armour, some of the other pieces might come from that set too.