[mod] Infinite Fertility

Infinite Fertility

Ok... I know that I said that I would release an update to my loading screens, but I didn't so deal with it. Anyway, back to the cheesy ad quote. Ever had these concubines, wife, or any other person in 'holy' (I know you, you got harems with hundreds) matrimony get infertile and you can't divorce them? Well now you don't have to! This mod keeps those stallions to be ready to give birth whenever you need them to... even if there 299 years old (not 300, that's the limit)!!  You can find this trait at the bottom of your extra traits list. Oh yeah, and there will probably be no updates unless you let me know of a bug. I'm sorry about the image at the front XD not really. Also, I added this later, but if your doing an instant start you will need to get console commands open to add this trait (Command: add_trait fertility to person ID or if you don't type one it will go to yourself)

(Just to warn you I wasn't exactly sober and definitely not stoned when I wrote this)

Change Log:

1.0.0 - Initial Release

• 3 weeks later...

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This mod will be removed next update on my LoversLab Events and put into it, so if you're looking for it, it's there (I did this cause it feels weird having so many mods when I can merge them) also theres an image now for the trait