Lovers Niche

Guest Donkey

That link had all my attachments but kalika removed them from his post.

You should be thankfull, i don't use it either. but there is no more link available from me. I am not sure what is taking Ashal so long this should have been fixed days ago. The only place still left is from lovers archive in the download section. I can't garantee niche latest version is in it. But it should contain many mods who disspapeared.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends. if you are using a different skeleton then the one supplied from this mod, then waiting won't do you much good. the breast growing should happen when you use the animation where an npc is behind the other npc and stretching the others nipples. then you should see a text in upper part of your screen. after a few times the breast should grow. And also you will notice milk potions in your inventory.

Doesn't the readme cover this part ?? i am not sure i haven't played oblvion in while.

The Animation for nipple grow is called [remodeling spell] you need to use this spell on a female NPC. Also are you using the cosplayer race or different race ?? you need to play as a cosplayer race from what i could remember.

Well yes, I'm using cosplayer with maid ooutfit and have done remodling on one female a few times, [the one you mentioned, not the male version] I get the text, but even after like 4 times they seem the same, I mean, they change into the first stage but don't seem to advance. Maybe I'm having skeleton problems :\

Try reinstalling lovers niche entirely or at least just the skeletons to see if that fixes it. You have to be really careful about installing mods as some of them include things that they should not. I can't remember what mod I was going to install but it was supposed to just be textures. Low and behold when I unzipped it to a temp folder to check it they had included a skeleton by accident :(

you will notice it works when your boobs are really big. bigger then DMRA that is the final stage. Not sure how the stages works but with the spell you can reset it back to normal then try stages again.

I think it mentiones about bloated nipples. or something similar.

• 8 months later...