if there was no creation kit, would skyrim have as many mods as it currently has?

Nope. It would've been shelved after a few hours of gameplay. There wouldn't exist a dedicated community to making mods, which means there wouldn't more than likely be the patches, bug fixes and tweaks we have now. There is no way they would survive for their PC version without a toolkit in the state they release their games every iteration.

Probably not...

I picked Skyrim to Mod only because i wanted something where i have a lot of free stuff to test and have fun

Skyrim is perfect pick because of CK and Papyrus, many ppl dont like Papyrus but i think its one of best CK Things

sure papyrus is bad and life with it is terrible but life without it is even worse xDDD #LOL

+ Skyrim Community grow thanks to all trash mods ppl can make in no time xD

everyone can make their own shit mod after watching YouTube Tutorial so ye ;x... CK helps a lot and make Modding community that big :x...

On 1/26/2021 at 7:18 AM, endgame † addiction said:

which means there wouldn't more than likely be the patches, bug fixes and tweaks we have now.

Probably even those wouldnt exist

Why make those fixes which are primarily there to make a heavily modded game more stable/playable if you cant heavily mod a game in first place. Vanilla Skyrim doesnt really need those fixes - apart from the unofficial patch perhaps