I need cupid plugin for sexis!

prologue

How about your try and fix the problem? Instead of getting some to hand it to you.

Link the download to us and tell us what you are doing to download it.

I just clicking to the Cupid plugin archive file,it downloads,I'm trying exract it to a folder and it gives."The archive is corrupted" crash message. :'(

Try opening with 7zip ;)

I know your trying to help but if people just keep giving it to him he's not going to learn how to do it himself.

I'm convinced he is doing something wrong anyway and blaming it on the download being broken, which it's not as I just downloaded it and unpacked it fine.

Try opening with 7zip ;)

I know your trying to help but if people just keep giving it to him he's not going to learn how to do it himself.

I'm convinced he is doing something wrong anyway and blaming it on the download being broken, which it's not as I just downloaded it and unpacked it fine.

It worked with 7zip but I downloaded it from the original thread page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12080-sexis-sex-in-skyrim-alpha-updated-feb-23/  when I open the same file with .rar it gives corrupted error but it don't gives it with 7zip i think this is .rar's issue.

Sorry for bad lang :/

It worked with 7zip but I downloaded it from the original thread page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12080-sexis-sex-in-skyrim-alpha-updated-feb-23/  when I open the same file with .rar it gives corrupted error but it don't gives it with 7zip i think this is .rar's issue.

Of course it didn't work for WinRar. WinRar can only open Rar and Zip files.

7z files can only be opened with 7Zip.

I advise you to read this.

Guest Demiales

Of course it didn't work for WinRar. WinRar can only open Rar and Zip files.

7z files can only be opened with 7Zip.

I advise you to read this.

that's not true, winrar opens 7z without problems ;)

I'd say so those are the exact files I used when I was using SexiS had no problems with them at all.

not trying to be rude or mean but I'm assuming he is trying to install this manually and screwing up somewhere.

My advice use a mod manager that way the only way something can go foobar is if the mod is not compatible with the manager.

He wasn't having a problem with installing the mod, the problem was in unpacking the files it sounds like it has been resolved with 7z which is what most recommend anyway its free and works on pretty much every file uploaded here and other sites.  As far as the mod manager goes the TMM mod manager can actually cause problem installing SexiS data files its default set up does not move txt. files which is needed for FNIS .

Archived