ENB Injector?

darkshot64

Now, I recently installed this mod,

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15425

However, it seems to cause my game to be unable to detect my NVIDIA graphics card. I was told to use the ENB Injector but I'm having a hard time figuring out how it works exactly... I'm trying to use it through the skse loader but I'm not noticing any notifications or anything or improvement. Can someone explain how this works exactly?

However, it seems to cause my game to be unable to detect my NVIDIA graphics card. I was told to use the ENB Injector but I'm having a hard time figuring out how it works exactly... I'm trying to use it through the skse loader but I'm not noticing any notifications or anything or improvement. Can someone explain how this works exactly?

If you are using SKSE & Steam, you want the wrapper.

Drop the d3d9.dll, *.fx, & *.tga files in your skyrim ( not data ) folder.

Just like jezorg said but also make sure to download dll file from Boris website (creator of enb ) since one of his files is required and sometimes not included in package (since he forbid to post it on nexus )

Also sometimes it's required to edit ini file in "My Games " Folder so be sure to check it out.

If you do everything like you should you will notice the change (fps drop ) right away.

Sometimes you need to press Shift + F12 or Pause Break key to active enb.

If you are using SKSE & Steam, you want the wrapper.

Drop the d3d9.dll, *.fx, & *.tga files in your skyrim ( not data ) folder.

So there isn't anything I can do about my graphics card not being detected then?

That's kind of the problem I'm trying to solve, I thought the injector would be able to fix it.

Are you playing on a laptop or desktop?Because as far as i know, injectors are for integrated in the system monitors (laptops) and the wrapper version for detouched ones (desktop)Though, you wont be having any problems with the use of the wrapper version along with a laptop,the use of an external monitor and HDMI cable.Also,thy to load your game by right clicking your loading game icon and choose your external graphics card,not the integrate one (again if you use a laptop that is).Generaly speaking the enb utility mod started with the use of the wrapper vertion but that resulted in enormus drop in framerates when playing on laptops because the wrapper version could not detect the graphics card (not the other way around).Thats the reason for the integration of the injector,to solve that problem...i think... :-/ (not a tecky here so..don't be harse if i talked nonsense..)

Ok I seemed to have figured it out with a lot of help. Thanks guys. Turns out I was supposed to install a specific version of ENB from Boris' site THEN install the mod. Also had to get rid of the .dll because that caused the problem with the card being undetected. Everything is good GREAT now. Thanks again.

Archived