How to delete this "hair_shiping" ?

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

@NCK30 would you please help me with this?  The file in the image is  from this file : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149006-this-kunn-hdt-bodyslide/

Hi,

You can't use Nifmerge with HDT hair. Only static hair.

You are forced to make a wig in Creation Kit when using HDT. I myself have hundreds of wigs for my followers. That means no helmet can be used. A circlet can.

Basically I took what KS Hairdo's and Din't made with their HDT hair and duplicated them in Creation Kit with other hair colors.

To get more movement with the hairs You have to edit the xml files with the JustForFun HDT editor found here on LoversLab.

Specifically the constraints part that control how much movement there is. I have never done this myself with hairs. That's beyond my skill.

You will never ever get that smooth movement seen in your video. Not even Din't managed that. And he/she is the best out there.

43 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

@NCK30 I think you mistook what I said. I just want to delete the accessory/crown in tha above hair wig but still keep HDT. I tried to delete it with Bodyslide studio, the crown is gone, but hair stop moving (non HDT).

Do you know how to increase hair length ?

Oh okay.

have You tried to use Nifskope? - Ctrl + Delete deletes the NiNode. Also make sure that the Nif file still has the xml shortcut attached.

I have never dared to increase hair length. If You scale the length in Outfit Studio the wig/hair will no longer fit the head. Maybe You can do it with 3DS Max or Blender.