20 hours ago, Mez558 said:

No, bodyslide doesn't affect the head mesh and a wig is basically a head slot item.

the hair straight go through NPC butt, how can I fix that ?

18 hours ago, Harvald said:

here is the Pack with everything there is, there was and probably ever will be in the net of this piece of armor/clothing. Texturepacks and bodyslide included and some optimised pieces to increase performance.

thank you . Wow there is 5 file in it. WP, Redux what are those mean ?

I will try all of them. 

20 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

the hair straight go through NPC butt

Right, yes this can be an issue with long hair styles since the body you use is unlikely to share the same proportions as that of the hairs creator. This hair also has physics and I doubt there have been any collisions set up, although if there were I am not sure that would be a good thing.

37 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

thank you . Wow there is 5 file in it. WP, Redux what are those mean ?

I will try all of them.

Hate to disappoint but none of these packs contain ShapeData for hair, at least not that I can see.

I would have been impressed if one did since I don't know of anyone that's ever bothered with adding a Bodyslide morph for Long hair style wigs.

If it didn't have physics I might have tried myself but everytime have touched something that included any physics the results were unusable.

I guess Redux could mean a bunch of things in the context of mods but it's generally something like re-issue, brought back, revived, re-imagined. You get the picture, someone (maybe the original author) has probably redone the mod a one point and released it, maybe with their own spin on it.

On 7/15/2020 at 6:05 PM, Mez558 said:

Right, yes this can be an issue with long hair styles since the body you use is unlikely to share the same proportions as that of the hairs creator. This hair also has physics and I doubt there have been any collisions set up, although if there were I am not sure that would be a good thing.

Hate to disappoint but none of these packs contain ShapeData for hair, at least not that I can see.

I would have been impressed if one did since I don't know of anyone that's ever bothered with adding a Bodyslide morph for Long hair style wigs.

If it didn't have physics I might have tried myself but everytime have touched something that included any physics the results were unusable.

I guess Redux could mean a bunch of things in the context of mods but it's generally something like re-issue, brought back, revived, re-imagined. You get the picture, someone (maybe the original author) has probably redone the mod a one point and released it, maybe with their own spin on it.

yea, All you have said is correct

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...