I've tried literally everything and I cannot figure this out. The last exception file assistant says I have a package file in my mods folder that I do not have. Something to do with fertility and pregnancy. I've removed all mods, repaired the game, reinstalled the mods. I've got everything set up just as it needs to be. Everything is there. I have the animations, the files, the content, the menus. It's all there. However, when I go to play the animation nothing happens. The Sims just sit there or find something else to do if I don't give them something to do. The game flags them as being engaged though. I really don't know what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lastException.txt

You can find the attached screenshot from the game that shows that I am running the newest update as well as the last exception from me loading the game to get this screen shot. I updated it last time too and this still happened. I don't know if the game is rejecting the updated or what. I got rid of all my old animations and loaded completely new ones that were all uploaded around Decemeber 2020. Even with just WW installed it still does this.

v162.png

lastException.txt