lol

Whoa! Hardflip!! Welcum back!!! Didn't see you around for a while.

Wish I could say anything about the video... But I'm German. The video is blocked for me :dodgy:.

It's a long sad story about a lawsuit YouTube is having with a German asshole organization that is governing music copyrights.

Basically YT is forced to block many video clips because of their soundtrack content.

And seeing only the first frame makes me ponder the inevitable question: What outfit is that? Looks like a mash-up of elements from 'Sexy Kunoichi' and hand/shin coverings from some outfit like 'Kasumi' (but those are shorter)? And the bunny ears? A bit like the ones found in 'SG Attractive'?

Coincidentally I'm currently running around the very same location as I've just installed a house mod situated there.

In case this is indeed the beach strip Northwest of Anvil.

Hehe, guess what?

"Unfortunately this video which contains music by UMG is not available in Germany because the GEMA has not granted publishing rights."

Those fuckfaces should go and fuck themselves sideways. And die trying.

But now being German is not a problem anymore :D: Nice member Mem4ob4 has sent me the video as an avi and I had the pleasure to watch it...

Big thanks go out to him, and to you as well Happysparkles. It was well worth watching I must say. The bouncing is hypnotic and the girls are soo cute! When the 'Gangnam Style' was a fad I tried to ignore it best I could. And I didn't really give it a thought when I saw the animation got released on the Nesux a while ago. Big mistake - cute bunny ladies doing the dance in skimpy wobbly outfits is an awesome treat to watch.

Now I also think this isn't actually the Abecean beach at all. Looks more like the coast Northwest of the town of Southpoint in 'Valenwood Improved'.

I'd love to have the outfit with the super-long bunny ears. And the cute shoes with exposed toes.

I'd love to have the outfit with the super-long bunny ears. And the cute shoes with exposed toes.

Well, I loved to have an outfit like that so much that I went and recreated it. Somewhat.

The ears I used are shorter. And I found those leggings seem to be stockings, no exposed toes. Aww, noes! So I changed things accordingly. My main mistake yesterday was only opening GSB's version of the 'Kasumi' outfit. It has smaller hand- and shinguards. Then I remembered Neovinci's version and used elements from Thorazine's DMRA conversion. 'Sexy Kunoichi' parts are from 2pac4eva7's 'Double Melons Wardrobe' mod.

Recoloured everything in my beloved magenta with white trims. Because I used the blue version as a base, the leggings and sleeves have larger trims which better match the neckholder and wristbands. Maybe I'll give them the same 'chainlink fence' pattern as well, didn't think of that before.

Choco sexy dancer 'Marcella' agreed to travel with me to the beach and bust some hot 'Gangnam' moves to present the 'Bunninja' outfit:

Bunninja01.jpg

"I will make you realize,

I'll always be right by your side.

Now our love is sanctified,

I'm here to Bust A Groove!"

Bunninja02.jpg

'Gangnam Style'? Looks more like 'Samba De Janeiro' to me.

Bunninja03.jpg

Riding an invisible... Horse. Must be 'Gangnam' after all.

Archived