Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Name: LoversSlaveplay

Version: 1.1

Date: 22-4-2011 15:43:17

Author(s): Unknown Japanese Modders

Description

========

This mod adds dialog to NPC who was turned into a sex slave. You can now command them to follow you, demand sex, and if there is a bed nearby you can fuck them on bed.

Requirements

==========

Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

Oblivion Mod Manager

Lovers with pk.esm

LoversRapeSlave.esp

Recomended:

LoversRapers.esp

LoversDoctor or LoversCosplay not avialable here anymore it seems.

Installation Instructions

=================

Copy all content of this zip file to you obliviondata folder and activate the esp file with oblivion mod manager

Uninstallation Instructions

===================

remove all content added by this zipfile.

Incompatability

===========

None at the moment

Known Issues

===========

Unknown

Change Log

=========

26-01-2012 Re-Up Slave play

20-04-2011 added 2 new commands to the dialog follow me and you are free

30-01-2011 Fixed dialog

1.0 initial release

Credits

======

To all unknown japanese modders who contributed and created varius lovers with pk plug-ins

Licensing

=======

The author gave permission to modify and add new things to anyone willing to do so.

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

LoversSlavePlay001New.rar

Not sure what this does?  It looks like a repeat of the dialog already given by LoversRapeSlave, and I don't see any option to have them follow you.

A command to make them stay put & idle around would be good to add, though.  And perhaps something to clear their faction so that bandit slaves don't go charging into battle with guards as soon as you walk into town with them in tow?

Guest Donkey

You have to turn them to slave first. Then new option between [] are visible.

Everything added by [] is through this mod.

A command to make them stay in one place would be a good addition.  They have this habit of wandering off back to their homes/spawn points when left alone.  Also a faction remove function so that my bandit slaves stop getting into fights with town guards all the time, too... which is what happens as soon as they wander off.  :(

Guest Donkey

I am currently using MadCompanion mod to direct everything. You have an spell to force a truth so guards would instantly stop attacking your slave.

Actually I just tacked on "Companion Share & Recruit" to my mod list and have had no conflicts yet, and that solved my problem with them wandering off.  Now I just recruit them (since their disposition shoots to 100 anyway) and then order them to stay put. 

ok prolly a stupid mistake on my part i try and use the spell rape(contact) on a npc companion or no and it just gets me into fights with the npc and guards if availabie. i have no idea why it aint working i have tried at variable lvls of npc health and that didnt work either i tried sneaking up to them but again the spell goes off, has no affect, they get pissed, i get thrown in jail (again)  ::)

For the hostility, rape does count as a hostile act, so that explains people getting upset with you.

As for why it doesn't work, if you pull up the settings (using the spell), there is an option somewhere in there which determines whether or not the PC can successfully rape people, as well as options for your success rate.  Check to make sure you can rape, and then try turning the success rate up to see if that helps.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

Added 2 new commands to the dialog now the slave will really follow you, normally if you have sex the script package is reset, but now it will keep follow you till you release your slave again.

This mod adds 4 command 2 already known like: i am going to fuck you, and serve me, now you can also tell them to follow you or return to your regular duties. When i have time i will add more advanced commands, like stay here, and make yourself at home etc..

• 2 weeks later...

MOSTLY prevents them from moving. Sometimes they still start slowly loading their way out to your front door and then usually sit in that world space till you release the pose and either move them again or let them go... Always annoying to go back to a house and find Renault sitting outside the house I chained her in...or those serving girls in Chedynhal... It does mostly prevent them from moving though.

Is there any plans to add some BDSM type elements to this? Like parading slaves around by a leash' date=' or chaining them up in the basement of your house and such things?

[/quote']

I'd love to be leave bandits chained up in some sort of contraption in the middle of a town for whatever use the NPCs see fit :P

Oh also, i found out if you use the normal lovers sex command, they stay where they were fucked... well it worked with a copy actor, i cant get the original into my house without the guards killing her.

Invoke Mara from the Ancient Towers mod, or MCS Peacemake from the Mad Companionship mod, will both let you take enslaved baddies past NPCs that would otherwise attack them.

This thread makes me want to use dungeon pose to leave a few enslaved and stripped bandits chained in the town square. Turn on LoversJoburg, and let the revenge begin. :D