[REQ] Phoenixes in Skyrim

darkdill

I made this request a while back to Dogtown on the Nexus forums, but then he got banned. :( Haven't been able to get in touch with him since...

As such, I'd like to extend this request to this community in the hopes that someone might try this out.

Skyrim Monster Mod is awesomesauce, but I feel like it's missing something: Phoenixes. Big flying flaming birds, about the size of dragons, and just as nasty to fight. Should use the same combat style, too.

Unfortunately, I lack the skill to attempt something like this. Not only can I not mesh/texture stuff, but programming how it would fight? I can only use the CK for item-tweaking.

So I'd like to request that someone make Phoenixes for Skyrim. It'd be an awesome addition to the creature line-up.

Since I know no one will try this without me putting in some effort of my own, I'll help to secure resources. Concept arts, maybe some sound effects, etc.

One concept art to start:

phoenix_by_genzoman-d3cqnzj.jpg

Archived