37 minutes ago, durantftw said:

Just installing Skyrim and I'd like to get adult mods. Is there an article that has like a tutorial for everything related about this? For example what are the main adult mods, where do you put them, where are models, where do you put them, and so on...

There is no such model. This is largely because there is a tremendous variety of mods available here suited to all types of adult tastes.  So, what you would get would depend on others' taste. 

As far as loading the mods that is done in the same manner as other mods that are manually downloaded. Download the mod. Go to your mod manager and tell it to add the mod.

Edit: Here is a thread which just barely touches on themes found here on LL:

First of all, before doing any modding, I recommend using a mod manager - NMM, Vortex, ModOrganized 1/2. They make everything much easier.

I guess you'd want to get sexlab, SLA (sexlab aroused) and SLAL (sexlab animation loader) and all their dependencies. I'd call that the 'core' of any adult-oriented modpack. There is osex as well. Take a look at both and decide what suits you best.

Obviously, you need a body and a compatible skeleton (I believe it should be mentioned on sexlab's page).

Then, well, you need some mods to make use of sexlab: animations, some ways to initiate sex with NPCs, etc. 

For different fetishes there are:

Devious Devices and Zaz animation pack for bondage (they are frameworks though, need mods to make use of them as well).

Creature framework for creature support.

Apart from that you'd probably have to browse through mods available here.

• 1 month later...

It's very difficult the moding of Skyrim, I was almost arrived by following a tutorial then I gave up a few months ago, I have a little try this weekend but I can't find it anymore. 

So I tried a little but it's much harder without a guide and without a good command of English.

What's missing is a tutorial for beginners to make the basic modes work, or at default. Or a simple list of principle modes, if there is one I haven't found yet. 

I use a translator, sorry for the English. 

5 minutes ago, Nerros said:

It's very difficult the moding of Skyrim, I was almost arrived by following a tutorial then I gave up a few months ago, I have a little try this weekend but I can't find it anymore. 

So I tried a little but it's much harder without a guide and without a good command of English.

What is missing is a tutorial for beginners to get the basic modes working, or by default, a simple list of modes to install. 

I use a translator, sorry for the English. 

Guides there are plenty, even with basic english you should be able to follow them just fine.

Gukahn lists some very good starting points above, especially Skyrim SE for Beginners available right here at LL. My advice would be to first build a stable modded Skyrim that visually appeals to you and adds the variety of features you would like in the game, then slowly add the naughty LL content to fit your kink preferences. I accomplished this by following Sintar's modding guide, which enabled me to build many stable base builds over the last couple of years. It can be found at https://www.sinitargaming.com/skyrim_graphics.html what I like about his guide is that it begins by focusing on stability then adds the other mods in a fairly logical manner that requires minimal changes to load order and mod order. However, there are many, many, many more guides available out there geared to all levels of experience. I use MO2 for both LE and SE, as my mod managers, however there are several others available, each which has different strengths and weaknesses. What I like best about MO2 is I can have multiple completely separate builds, which allows me to have a base build that I can use over and over again with different final builds based on flavors of kink and playthrough.

In all cases it will require learning how the systems work together and how to tweak them, which can at times be frustrating, but without which you will never get a truly customized build that satisfies your playstyle. Oh, and beware that modding can quickly become the game itself.