• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/19/2021 at 4:04 AM, thepronpage said:

Hey...

May I know how to get the Platearmor, No breast plate no panty version?

When I go to bodyslide there is no option to remove it, unlike the gamberson version

Thanks

Hmm... I thought I covered all of the options.  Did you check in game to make sure that it is not already present as an alternative texture option?

On 5/29/2021 at 10:11 PM, Onion with beer said:

I noticed yet problem SMP physics not work

Sorry about the large gap between replies... I am on hiatus, but still try to provide troubleshooting support... 

To clarify, did you say that SMP was not working when you tested it?

On 7/21/2021 at 10:34 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Hmm... I thought I covered all of the options.  Did you check in game to make sure that it is not already present as an alternative texture option?

Hello,

As you can see in the pictures, for "Kardia Platearmor (No Breastplate)" as well as the 'Fabric Panty' one, there are no options to even change the style of the panties.

However for the "Kardia Gambeson", there are options to change panties, and you can remove them by selecting two different styles.

In game, with console key: help kardia

there are Kardia plate armor (no BP), and Kardia plate armor (no bp) (p) B and other colours.

all of them would have the same panty style as created on bodyslide, just different colours.

And just to be clear. This is how I installed. I downloaded the "Kardia LE Textures - resources" from nexus. Installed in with Vortex. It says it was meant for 'a game that was not installed', which I presumed was Skyrim SE. I installed it in my Skyrim LE anyway. Then I downloaded your mod, and installed it in skyrim too. That is all I did.

Do I need to 'combine' the two mods as you said?

Thanks

Q1.png

Q2.png

Q3.png

On 7/24/2021 at 1:01 AM, thepronpage said:

Hello,

As you can see in the pictures, for "Kardia Platearmor (No Breastplate)" as well as the 'Fabric Panty' one, there are no options to even change the style of the panties.

However for the "Kardia Gambeson", there are options to change panties, and you can remove them by selecting two different styles.

In game, with console key: help kardia

there are Kardia plate armor (no BP), and Kardia plate armor (no bp) (p) B and other colours.

all of them would have the same panty style as created on bodyslide, just different colours.

And just to be clear. This is how I installed. I downloaded the "Kardia LE Textures - resources" from nexus. Installed in with Vortex. It says it was meant for 'a game that was not installed', which I presumed was Skyrim SE. I installed it in my Skyrim LE anyway. Then I downloaded your mod, and installed it in skyrim too. That is all I did.

Do I need to 'combine' the two mods as you said?

Thanks

Q1.png

Q2.png

Q3.png

oh.  those custom options on the gambeson and breastplate were added by me.  They are not present on the no breastplate version because they would look strange hovering there with no upper part to support them.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:26 AM, Joaquin69 said:

Lovely conversion, but I have an issue with heels. For some reason Nioverride doesn't apply to neither Kardia's Heels nor Kardia's Sleeves and Stockings. Feet just sink through the ground. Anything I can do to fix the issue? I reinstalled the mod, but the problem is still there. Every other armor mod applies heel height.

Hello, I'm using an UUNP conversion of kardia armoury (which is dependant of and requires the original tbd version) and I'm impressed, I like it very much. I've got the very same problem with half of the feet being underground as if there was no high heel at all, but all other armor mods with high heels are fine. . If someone has an hint on how this can be fixed, please tell as I really really like this mod.

I'm using:
UNP Female Body Renewal 4.6
HDT-SMP 1.5.97 v2.11
UNP High Heels 1_0
Battle Hardened Body UNP UNPB UNPC Version
Legacy UUNP

I tried with cbbe versions just to be sure but the heels keeps sinking. Also kardia cbbe version from the nexus doesnt let you pick a preset (empty select box) for some reason

Edited by gigipiria2
tested with cbbe
  • 5 months later...
On 29.05.2021 at 22:18, Ball_On said:

Почему, когда я пытаюсь надеть этот баннер (Malta waffenrock), игра вылетает, но другие наряды из этого мода работают

Honeycam_2021-01-17_17-25-24.gif

did you manage to solve this problem? Because I ran into her too