2 hours ago, roastedpotato said:

Everything works great except one note, when using the exposed chest armor WITHOUT panties it works fine. Any of the options WITH panties don't seem to conform to the CBBE build and instead use the base body which I assume was the dibella.

20210130153501_1.jpg

20210130153510_1.jpg

hmmm I'm surprised it too so long for someone to catch this!  I'll fix it fight after I upload the bikini armor.

7 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

hmmm I'm surprised it too so long for someone to catch this!  I'll fix it fight after I upload the bikini armor.

9 hours ago, roastedpotato said:

Everything works great except one note, when using the exposed chest armor WITHOUT panties it works fine. Any of the options WITH panties don't seem to conform to the CBBE build and instead use the base body which I assume was the dibella.

20210130153501_1.jpg

20210130153510_1.jpg

Actually thats really odd..... mine look fine.  this is the black and red panty without breastplate in the ESP.....image.png.2d428d705710f91c5726e1c1f24577dd.png

19 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Actually thats really odd..... mine look fine.  this is the black and red panty without breastplate in the ESP.....image.png.2d428d705710f91c5726e1c1f24577dd.png

So that converts to CBBE for you? Odd, I batch built the files, and went back to do so individually as well. I still don't get the changes taking place, though after trying every option I can say that the leather thong option DOES convert to CBBE, but none of the other "No breastplate w/panty" options do. I also think that the options for those are missing from the Bodyslide, not sure if thats just an issue on my side.

missingoptions.png

2 hours ago, roastedpotato said:

So that converts to CBBE for you? Odd, I batch built the files, and went back to do so individually as well. I still don't get the changes taking place, though after trying every option I can say that the leather thong option DOES convert to CBBE, but none of the other "No breastplate w/panty" options do. I also think that the options for those are missing from the Bodyslide, not sure if thats just an issue on my side.

missingoptions.png

can you try redownloading the mod?

22 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

can you try redownloading the mod?

I tried a total reinstall of the mod and all its support. Same results. Just to be clear the issue isn't that there is any issue with the TBD port of the panty/no chest versions, its just that the No breastplate/panty combos do not convert to the CBBE setting in bodyslide where the rest do. I'm not sure how to read the esp image you showed before, but the mod DOES port, just doesnt convert all to bodyslide. Does yours convert to a custom CBBE model that isn't TBD with the mentioned items in game?

54 minutes ago, roastedpotato said:

I tried a total reinstall of the mod and all its support. Same results. Just to be clear the issue isn't that there is any issue with the TBD port of the panty/no chest versions, its just that the No breastplate/panty combos do not convert to the CBBE setting in bodyslide where the rest do. I'm not sure how to read the esp image you showed before, but the mod DOES port, just doesnt convert all to bodyslide. Does yours convert to a custom CBBE model that isn't TBD with the mentioned items in game?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it does.... Can you take a screenshot with your item menu up of yourself with this armor equipped?  I need to see the exact name so I can try it on my end:

20210130153510_1.jpg

On 2/1/2021 at 10:51 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it does.... Can you take a screenshot with your item menu up of yourself with this armor equipped?  I need to see the exact name so I can try it on my end:

20210130153510_1.jpg

Got it, I cleared my inventory of all items that I could EXCEPT for the related mod items that dont seem to CBBE build. So all of the mod items listed there, are the items that cause this change when equipped, all items from the mod were tested.

20210203110020_1.jpg

19 minutes ago, roastedpotato said:

Got it, I cleared my inventory of all items that I could EXCEPT for the related mod items that dont seem to CBBE build. So all of the mod items listed there, are the items that cause this change when equipped, all items from the mod were tested.

20210203110020_1.jpg

Hmmm This is super duper wierd.

So I just went in game and tried mine, (black and white)

20210203112217_1.thumb.jpg.f4dcc403a919a3d411e4b02f2743b977.jpg

Lets check the bodyslide next

EDIT:

whoa what the heck the sliderset is missing:

image.png.86d86a4699a4542d615bfaa5557a943e.png

okay well it seems like I might have made it as some point and then deleted it...... let me get it remade again or find out where it went and then upload a patch.

14 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Hmmm This is super duper wierd.

So I just went in game and tried mine, (black and white)

20210203112217_1.thumb.jpg.f4dcc403a919a3d411e4b02f2743b977.jpg

Lets check the bodyslide next

EDIT:

whoa what the heck the sliderset is missing:

image.png.86d86a4699a4542d615bfaa5557a943e.png

okay well it seems like I might have made it as some point and then deleted it...... let me get it remade again or find out where it went and then upload a patch.

Okay I got it, patching the upload now.

20210203114155_1.thumb.jpg.032c3e29effb25b34d6b912fae18f9fd.jpg

44 minutes ago, roastedpotato said:

Patch is up!

Lovely conversion, but I have an issue with heels. For some reason Nioverride doesn't apply to neither Kardia's Heels nor Kardia's Sleeves and Stockings. Feet just sink through the ground. Anything I can do to fix the issue? I reinstalled the mod, but the problem is still there. Every other armor mod applies heel height.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 6:26 AM, Joaquin69 said:

Lovely conversion, but I have an issue with heels. For some reason Nioverride doesn't apply to neither Kardia's Heels nor Kardia's Sleeves and Stockings. Feet just sink through the ground. Anything I can do to fix the issue? I reinstalled the mod, but the problem is still there. Every other armor mod applies heel height.

i have this problem too have you found the solution yet ? 

will it fixed by instal hdt high heels ? this is the first time i install armor with heels so it pretty new to me

On 2/24/2021 at 9:10 AM, Swetdeep said:

i have this problem too have you found the solution yet ? 

will it fixed by instal hdt high heels ? this is the first time i install armor with heels so it pretty new to me

Sorry mate. Couldn't fix it. I just use other heels that go with the rest of the armor.

21 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Wait.... so you;re saying there is NIoverride on the heels (in the mesh) but it just doesnt work?  It may be due to the Heels Sound.

I do have Heels Sound (most of my heels mods require it). Heels with this armor just sink into the ground. No idea why tho. 

• 1 month later...