Do you think using the menu systems it is possible to turn off sexual content.

I am using a modpack I love via WBJ but it has all the naughty SL stuff, I love it but I would love to stream my Skyrim game I kind of like my Youtube and Twitch channel and don't want to loose them :), do you think it would be possible using the different menu's of Sexlab, aroused, Devious and others to create a situation where my character is locked away in chastity and the situation controlled to the point no one initiates anything naughty with her.

This is more a hypothetical question now as I am looking into other mods and ideas but it appeals to me the idea of basically neutering my main character via the options menu's and while my Skyrim would still be adult in nature violence, death and bdsm wear, no actual sexual acts or nudity would happen.

Why would I want to do this so that I could play offline as well with all the naughty stuff enabled and just switch if I was streaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

You can use the Sexlab Aroused MCM to lock your PC at a low arousal level. I do this all the time and nothing initiates without my approval... usually. There are mods out there that use the age old "slave rapes master" trope that nothing will bypass except for uninstalling that mod. If you go through the MCM of your mods, you can usually find instances where you can exclude your PC from indulging in the sex scenes unwillingly.