[mod] Preds in Space

Preds in Space

View File

This is a small mod that was made to go with the Apex xenos mod by adding some portraits with a vore and unbirth flavor to them. Although you can use them if you want big bellies of any kind.(Screen shots are coming soon! sorry I did not have them ready with the upload.)

I have added 4 sets of portraits for vore, unbirth, tight bellies, and insects. As well as some empires made with these portraits.

Apex xenos is not needed to make the portraits work, but the included empires where made with traits from that mod so they might need to be reworked if you don't have it.

Disclaimer I made none of the pictures in this portrait mod, nor do I own any of the characters shown, all I did was modify them into being useable as stellaris portraits.

Credits.
xniclord789x on Furaffinity

archangemon on Deviantart

forfun41 on Furaffinity/Deviantart(I found the colorized version on derpibooru)

ForcesWerwolf on Furaffinity

l-block on Furaffinity

8Aerondight8 on Furaffinity

himitsudragon on Deviantart

drpolice on Ekas portal

RemnArtX on Ekas portal

Saito-The-Dragon on Deviantart

GirlsVoreBoys on Ekas portal

BoysVoreGirls on Deviantart (I think this might be an alt of GirlsVoreBoys)
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=10936177 (I'm giving a URL because I don't have a way to put the artists name in this .txt, so here is a direct source)

ultimoknight on Furaffinity

fuzzle-buttz on Furaffinity

Variant on Ekas portal

PFH on Furaffinity

footballlover on Deviantart

TaiRedFox om Furaffinity

deigoanen on Furaffinity

Gruine on Furaffinity

doruvon on Furaffinity

evan555alpha on Furaffinity

bastiel on Furaffinity

White_Kitachi on Furaffinity

pkmn57 on Furaffinity

JackHereTheRealOne on Ekas portal

large-rarge on Deviantart
LapizAcuario on Deviantart
DoodleDan86 on Deviantart

Katar789 on Deviantart

ThereBeMonsters on Furaffinity

Spacesauce1 on Furaffinity

Killboi on Furaffinity

Gracedmarcus on Furaffinity

NovaSpark on Furaffinity

StationarySpoon on Inkbunny

chubbyjam on Eka's portal

SpaghettiCultists on Ekas portal

Skeksi on Ekas portal

Tarrangor on Furaffinity

Maiesen on Furaffinity

LudashMoogle on Inkbunny

SamagthraV2 on Furaffinity

Once again I did not make any of the images in this pack nor do I claim to have.

• 3 months later...

I appreciate you contributing to a relatively niche fandom with this mod. There's a few people I know who might appreciate something like this more.

I checked it out, noticed that some of the portraits are doubled up (as in, for example, portrait 4 is the same as portrait 15) and others aren't cut out properly and have some pixelation around the outlines. Otherwise there's some great picks in there. A shame they're not animated, but great none the less.

I'd have to ask what the credits list is for. I assumed it was for the artwork used but there's a lot I'm not seeing from any creators you've mentioned there. Is this a mislabeling or is there more to come?

More over, have you asked any of these artists if you could use their work? I'm sure most of them would indulge you or even provide you with a clean image to save you the time of cropping and cutting everything out.

On 4/21/2021 at 12:52 AM, SolidScale said:

More over, have you asked any of these artists if you could use their work? I'm sure most of them would indulge you or even provide you with a clean image to save you the time of cropping and cutting everything out.

I'm one of the artists who's art has been used in the mod, I had no idea it existed until now and I was not asked permission, either. Since I don't play Stellaris, I'm also unable to see which one of my pieces was used, or if it's one that hasn't been implemented yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 8:10 AM, Katar789 said:

I'm one of the artists who's art has been used in the mod, I had no idea it existed until now and I was not asked permission, either. Since I don't play Stellaris, I'm also unable to see which one of my pieces was used, or if it's one that hasn't been implemented yet.

A friend of mine found this mod and checked out what was in there and so did I. Unfortunately I've no idea what art assets belong to whom. None of them are labelled in any way and, as one of the people credited in the list, none of my work is in here at all.