• 11 months later...

This post is from my Tumblr @intramoon. I usually do not share the links to my lingerie and adult custom content on Simblr because Tumblr has much stricter, fluctuating guidelines on adult and suggestive content (I never know where they stand). Additionally there is some very adult content on LoverLab and I do not want to link someone (underaged) here for custom content. With that being said, I am sorry if me saying it was from LoversLab was a disappointing/confusing answer, but I hope you can understand my hesitancy to link here on Tumblr. Just earlier this week my account was temporary terminated because I linked a site Tumblr has blacklisted. Good news is more creators are sharing their content on Patreon and Tumblr so I can give all the well deserved credits! I plan to post my links for my lingerie posts here on the forums. 

As for the content used in the edits;

The primarily set is by Screaming Mustard (it is now available for everyone!)

The garter is not edited on, it is by Curbs but I believe it is still a Patreon Exclusive (I'd double check because they have released some of their lingerie). 

The gloves are either by Curbs or the base games, I cannot remember 100%.

The sim does not have on a body mesh, just the body that comes with the set. They do use the Sophia body preset from miiko (it's for muscular builds). 

Hope this helps! 

Edited by adoreintra