Ann Takamaki ( Persona 5 )

View File

Ann Takamaki From Persona 5

Ā 

Persona 5 is one of my favorite games and it has too many awesome soundtracks you guys should check it out. It literally took me this time 5 hrs to create it and the main problem was getting outfits and hairstyles, well some of the hairstyles were really outdated and it looked like crap on it so I found the closestĀ match for it. I created it as young adult version. Yeah, it does not look as perfect as from persona 5 but I think it will do. Lemme know if you find any problem regarding it. BTW,Ā DO NOT reupload on any other site and do not claim as your ownĀ because it took too much efforts to create it. Leave a like or comment on my post it will motivate me to create more content for you guys.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

CC Files are already included

I seriously do not own any of the CC

Ā 

Ā 

Credits:

To those people whose CCs I used

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 12:43 PM, thisguyisnormal13579 said:

Would love to see the rest of the team! even from 3 and 4

Yeah same here but the problem is people only made outfits and hairstyles for persona 5 as you know it is very popular. I am sorry that I cant really make it but if I get the required outfits and hairstyles then I will give it some thoughts otherwise they would look like something elseĀ ?.