SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

Any suggestions then? It eithers works or doesn't I've never heard of anyone complain of it only working sometimes but I don't think i've read every post on SA.

If it's not working at all then the game has probably become so overlogged with running scripts that it literally rarely if ever executes through my script.

I guess another possibility is that the script aborted sometime and is no longer running every two seconds.

A Papyrus log would show the latter happening.

Only I needed to load the game which saved with 1.8 patch.

Any suggestions then? It eithers works or doesn't I've never heard of anyone complain of it only working sometimes but I don't think i've read every post on SA.

If it's not working at all then the game has probably become so overlogged with running scripts that it literally rarely if ever executes through my script.

I guess another possibility is that the script aborted sometime and is no longer running every two seconds.

A Papyrus log would show the latter happening.

I'm glad it's working for you but you should not have to revert to an earlier version of skyrim to make it work. WaxenFigure has been kind enough to post a better answer than I could give you so when your willing to step back up to 1.9 maybe try posting a log to see what kind of errors your gettting if any.

I should have the first update up tonight or tomorrow unless there are some major bugs it will not be updated for a while it's going to take me a long time to add all the features I want to (or it might not won't know untill I try)  what I need to know is what you want me to do with Tristan in the version I'm posting he comes to you to collect every 24hrs takes a freebie for having to come get it or a few if your short. that may be interesting for a while but you might get sick of it. You can just kill him to keep him from coming back I don't need to change anything for that or I could put in a temporary  dialog choice that simply ends the quest (his quest not the prostitute part) to hold you over until I actually finish the story arc.  Let me know if you think thats necessary or if your fine just killing him when you get sick of seeing him (if you get sick of see him)

Dont worry about us. We will find them and report them :-)

I dont think I will kill him and I would not suggest anyone does that, 'cus that might mess up future updates....unless of course you do a clean save and thus restart the quest......yup, I might rip his head of if he starts pissing me off..

Just make sure he has desent armor and health to avoid him geting killed by any vampire attacks... their timing always sucks. !

Dont worry about us. We will find them and report them :-)

I dont think I will kill him and I would not suggest anyone does that, 'cus that might mess up future updates....unless of course you do a clean save and thus restart the quest......yup, I might rip his head of if he starts pissing me off..

Just make sure he has desent armor and health to avoid him geting killed by any vampire attacks... their timing always sucks. !

He is set as protected so only the player can kill him, and I would suggest a clean save the whole quest line will change in the update I have planned in the future. Also a clean save will be required for this next update I have a script change and it may still try to pull fro the old script if you don't use a clean save or at least uncheck this mod save and check again that may be good enough since the script i'm changing doesn't run constantly .

on a side note I've killed him about 40 times. evertime he doesn't go home when he is supposed I'm starting to hate Tristan lol

Why dont you put a "vanilla" AI on him from the already existing NPCs in riften? Mjorl for example so we will warden arouns Riften all the time.. at least for now.. dont know if that helps

I think it is called riftencity or something like that

Can't make packages with the Vanilla AI  I'm having the problem after he comes and finds you which was in whiterun at the time . My find player and both force greet packages are fine just having a problem with my" go the hell home when your done package" I'll work it out it was just late and I was tired probably set a condition wrong or something

Edit: Asha's framework is going to be released sooner than I expected So I will be making something for that  I will not abandon this version and I'm still going to have a more playable version up soon. Also if it  is possible for me to do so I will put some kind of check for SA in the Ashal version of this mod so it will not be interupted by RR in SA I'm not sure if I have the abilty to do this but I will try my hardest since I still want to have SA and the working girl based on Ashal's version running at the same time ( I like having random rape turned on when I'm playing)

Yes, but you see, When I installed this mod my char was already "dragonborn" , already 50 lvl and already rich. My opinion is that if you do not want to be dragonborn and clae out caves then why exactly would I be playing skyrim? What I want to say is that I would like the option to do both things without having to switch characters all the time (one powerfull dragonborn and one weak prostitute).

Regarding that uncapper I have not used it since I dont think that any of my chars have reached max lvl. if you can point me the right direction I would be grateful.

I only suggested the new economy because I think that it would help prostitution mods to actually force the player to be a prostitute even if she can kill a dragon with one spell. Besides, I think that no matter what difficulty lvl you choose or how much you decrease the lvling multiplier sooner or later you will end up with shit loads of money. At that point even if a client gives 1000 gold it makes no difference. 

If you want the "hard economy" experience, my suggestion would be to use Skyrim Unleashed. That has an economy plugin which makes vendors prices very high and your sell prices very low.

I like this feature because it sort of reflects todays retail and economy. Example, You cant just walk into Walmart and say "im selling you this microwave i found for $100 and your going to take it". Vendors sell, they dont want your goods. Thats how I thought of it.

Also try Weighted gold, Weighted ammo and Realistic carry weight mods (base carry weight of 50 units), it makes "getting rich" very difficult.

The weighting mods basically mean you can not loot everything you see in a dungeon unless you want a painfully long walk back to town. Usiing frostfall means if you decide to trek it back to a city, you will still die of the cold :D

This, and also unleveled NPC's (high level enemies when im still level 1) meant the first 30ish levels, I was either hunting deer or whoring my character for gold (hunter by day, whore by night).

This combination of mods made prostitution a viable job in the lower levels. You wont really be both a powerful dragonborn and a prostitute as you mentioned but you get to start off as a weak nobody and work your way up :D

EDIT: Thanks shane4244 for the mod. Runs well at the moment. I havent come across any big bugs except for my own crappy load order crashes. Looking forward to more of your work.

If you want the "hard economy" experience, my suggestion would be to use Skyrim Unleashed. That has an economy plugin which makes vendors prices very high and your sell prices very low.

That's exactly what I was looking for in an economy mod  I like to make my first levels difficult and make it so I really have to earn my first home. Thanks for letting me know about it don't know how I overlooked that one .

Yes, but you see, When I installed this mod my char was already "dragonborn" , already 50 lvl and already rich. My opinion is that if you do not want to be dragonborn and clae out caves then why exactly would I be playing skyrim? What I want to say is that I would like the option to do both things without having to switch characters all the time (one powerfull dragonborn and one weak prostitute).

Regarding that uncapper I have not used it since I dont think that any of my chars have reached max lvl. if you can point me the right direction I would be grateful.

I only suggested the new economy because I think that it would help prostitution mods to actually force the player to be a prostitute even if she can kill a dragon with one spell. Besides, I think that no matter what difficulty lvl you choose or how much you decrease the lvling multiplier sooner or later you will end up with shit loads of money. At that point even if a client gives 1000 gold it makes no difference. 

I like this feature because it sort of reflects todays retail and economy. Example, You cant just walk into Walmart and say "im selling you this microwave i found for $100 and your going to take it". Vendors sell, they dont want your goods. Thats how I thought of it.

Also try Weighted gold, Weighted ammo and Realistic carry weight mods (base carry weight of 50 units), it makes "getting rich" very difficult.

The weighting mods basically mean you can not loot everything you see in a dungeon unless you want a painfully long walk back to town. Usiing frostfall means if you decide to trek it back to a city, you will still die of the cold :D

This, and also unleveled NPC's (high level enemies when im still level 1) meant the first 30ish levels, I was either hunting deer or whoring my character for gold (hunter by day, whore by night).

This combination of mods made prostitution a viable job in the lower levels. You wont really be both a powerful dragonborn and a prostitute as you mentioned but you get to start off as a weak nobody and work your way up :D

EDIT: Thanks shane4244 for the mod. Runs well at the moment. I havent come across any big bugs except for my own crappy load order crashes. Looking forward to more of your work.

So... beyond lvl 30ish you stop usung prostitute mods? Becaus you apparently no longer need them.!

Thats what my point was ! ...and apparently noone seems to have understood that. I am not "attacking" you personaly. Its just that you comment gives me the chance to make my point more "clear".

Prostitute mods would be better if they could somehow "force" the player to prostitute regardless of lvl or moeny earned. To do that, they must use something Else than gold. It does not matter if you get "rich" in lvl 5 or lvl 5.000.000 .... you will eventually get rich.. then what?! no more prostitution ?

My opinion is.. NO!!

Because prostitution is irrelevant to gold or lvl.. Thats why I proposed a different economy for it..to make it count for something and to increase RPing :-)

PS. 

Could it not be that there once was a nymphomaniac prostitute that loved sex and at some point happend to learned that she was dragonborn?

So... beyond lvl 30ish you stop usung prostitute mods? Becaus you apparently no longer need them.!

Thats what my point was ! ...and apparently noone seems to have understood that. I am not "attacking" you personaly. Its just that you comment gives me the chance to make my point more "clear".

Prostitute mods would be better if they could somehow "force" the player to prostitute regardless of lvl or moeny earned. To do that, they must use something Else than gold. It does not matter if you get "rich" in lvl 5 or lvl 5.000.000 .... you will eventually get rich.. then what?! no more prostitution ?

My opinion is.. NO!!

Because prostitution is irrelevant to gold or lvl.. Thats why I proposed a different economy for it..to make it count for something and to increase RPing :-)

PS. 

Could it not be that there once was a nymphomaniac prostitute that loved sex and at some point happend to learned that she was dragonborn?

That was why I was thinking that after you've humiliated the girl by collecting the tokens of Dibella she gives you the quest to learn joys and skills of sex and that's when you go to Tristan and sign up to be a whore to fulfill that quest.

That at least would make more sense than a high level player with extreme powers suddenly being subjugated by a two bit thug she could tear apart with her voice alone.

Or maybe you would submit to Tristan to save someone else who is already in his stable. Then, after you've earned his trust you discover he's sold her on to a network of enslaved prostitutes that you have to earn your way through. Gold becomes irrelevant.

Or after your first stint as as streetwalker and move on to higher level parties and events the pimp is paid up front, and you don't get paid in cash at all, except for what the pimp deigns to give you to eat with. 

Or, one more I thought of, inspired by the AI collar in zaz: if you attack your pimp, the collar zaps you into submission. Think of a way the collar gets put on a dovakiin.

Lots of options, but I think giving a wealthy killing machine a solid reason to submit to a low life pimp is key. 

Lots of options :)

( I like having random rape turned on when I'm playing)

I really really hope that the random rape and lovers comfort mods are going to be ported to ashal's new framework. From what I've read in their threads they have every intention. 

According to the priestess in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth, they take students, IIRC she says "there are so many things I could teach you". I've always wondered what sort of things would teach their students there. I'm surprised that no one here has done anything yet with the place.

According to the priestess in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth, they take students, IIRC she says "there are so many things I could teach you". I've always wondered what sort of things would teach their students there. I'm surprised that no one here has done anything yet with the place.

There is a lot that can be done with the whole Dibella religion I have in the future plans section for quest  to be handed out by familiar NPC's most of which will have something to do with Dibella in the vanilla game. I'm still rather adament about being forced into prostitution (no matter how unrealistic that may be for a high level character) its the whole premise of the mod I posted but at somepoint I expect the player to just accept there new life and at that point you will have optional quest and still some forced.

Well the point of prostituting is to earn gold... saying that it shouldn't makes no sense. 

The point you should be making is that it gets fairly useless in "late game" were you can make more by just looting than selling your self. So there should be something more than just the gold. This can be quests, perks, special events, or pretty much anything that explains why your prostituting yourself(other than gold).

A Quest would be fine but a good quest has an end, You were asked to save a girl from a pimp, so you go and confront the pimp, he makes you a deal, work for him and he'll tell, you can comply or not, If you say not then he won't tell you, trying to force the answer will end in a fight and winning would result in finding the girl but not being able to save her(She dies), or just not being able to save her(she's taken somewhere far away.)This routes just to give some "closure" to the quest but most of the meat of the mod would be in the complying part, similar to the Dark brotherhood's Optional route(Wiping out the DB). After doing that quest why would it be necessary to keep selling your ass(if your already rich and powerful)? Maybe you'd been "broken", replaced the victim to save her, you became the head-whore/pimp/mistress of the whores, or maybe while on the process of finishing the first quests you were asked to save another girl or to take down the group who's behind the prostitution ring.

So either you'll have a series of quests involving you being a prostitute or give a good enough reason to keep on prostituting, still somewhat optional where it makes sense like being the mistress. If you got mind broken or agreed to be a whore chances are they won't let you do what you want.

Much of the sex themed mods are pretty much "broken" when your getting high in lvls. I mean come on, you kill dragons for fucks sake there's no way a puny bandit can rape you if he doesn't get the drop on you(Like when your sleeping/waiting). Even if your not high lvl, after you pass the point were you learn your the dragonborn it already starts to break down. Cause just that title alone(and your ability) gives you the edge on most of the things in the world.

Now if you were to be forced into submission and broken before you turn into the dragonborn then everything after that makes more sense.

It also depends on how you want to portray your character. Which is true so long as you develop her as she gets more powerful. Saying she's a physically weak girl with a 100 on her weapon skills, wearing dragonbone armor, with a gigantic two hander, makes absolutely no sense. 

I'm currently roleplaying this with a new character. She started out by being raped from Hadvar the moment they watched the dragon fly away in the distance (Hadvar`s script keeps him in chains until then lol), then ran away and basically got raped by every bandit, traveller, highwayman, tree, potato and rabbit all the way to Riften where she wanted to join the Thieves Guild but stumbled upon that orc while searching for the Ratway. He put her on the job, and she was too weak to fight back and too scared to escape.

Luckily, you get a few quests while, hm, entertaining and talking to the people of Riften, and she was able to get a bit stronger and badder, so by now she's on her way to renting a hireling and leaving the city for quests. She still gets raped all the time but since I use the SexAddict's calm system, her enemies leave her alive and trust her long enough for her to sneak behind them with a shiv (great way to kill even very strong foes like the skooma dealer).

However, once she discovers she's destined for dragon slaying and world saving, she'll leave this life and the pimp behind for good.

I like this mod. :)

I don't know why some people insist on role playing a dragonborn and a prostitute at the same time. Playing a prostitute would only make sense before starting the main quest.

Here's what I would do:

- You get out of Helgen and go to Riverwood as you normally do.

- Before talking to Gerdur (or the blacksmith) you notice a couple of NPCs gathered around a campfire just outside Riverwood and a carriage nearby.

- One of the NPCs approaches you, compliments you on your good looks and asks you if you'd like to make some money.

- If you accept then they take you to the pimp in Riften.

- If you reject, they stay at the same spot until you reach level 5 (or until you start the MQ) and after that they simply disappear and you lose the option to start the "Working Girl" mod.

- I'd also make it impossible to find the pimp on your own in Riften. I'd actually disable the pimp until you're brought to him.

How to properly quit the "job" and the world of prostitution and return to being a dragonborn is actually more difficult to plan. Perhaps someone from Riverwood could "rescue" you and take you to Riverwood again.

Well the point of prostituting is to earn gold... saying that it shouldn't makes no sense. 

The point you should be making is that it gets fairly useless in "late game" were you can make more by just looting than selling your self. So there should be something more than just the gold. This can be quests, perks, special events, or pretty much anything that explains why your prostituting yourself(other than gold).

A Quest would be fine but a good quest has an end, You were asked to save a girl from a pimp, so you go and confront the pimp, he makes you a deal, work for him and he'll tell, you can comply or not, If you say not then he won't tell you, trying to force the answer will end in a fight and winning would result in finding the girl but not being able to save her(She dies), or just not being able to save her(she's taken somewhere far away.)This routes just to give some "closure" to the quest but most of the meat of the mod would be in the complying part, similar to the Dark brotherhood's Optional route(Wiping out the DB). After doing that quest why would it be necessary to keep selling your ass(if your already rich and powerful)? Maybe you'd been "broken", replaced the victim to save her, you became the head-whore/pimp/mistress of the whores, or maybe while on the process of finishing the first quests you were asked to save another girl or to take down the group who's behind the prostitution ring.

So either you'll have a series of quests involving you being a prostitute or give a good enough reason to keep on prostituting, still somewhat optional where it makes sense like being the mistress. If you got mind broken or agreed to be a whore chances are they won't let you do what you want.

Much of the sex themed mods are pretty much "broken" when your getting high in lvls. I mean come on, you kill dragons for fucks sake there's no way a puny bandit can rape you if he doesn't get the drop on you(Like when your sleeping/waiting). Even if your not high lvl, after you pass the point were you learn your the dragonborn it already starts to break down. Cause just that title alone(and your ability) gives you the edge on most of the things in the world.

Now if you were to be forced into submission and broken before you turn into the dragonborn then everything after that makes more sense.

It also depends on how you want to portray your character. Which is true so long as you develop her as she gets more powerful. Saying she's a physically weak girl with a 100 on her weapon skills, wearing dragonbone armor, with a gigantic two hander, makes absolutely no sense.

I'm currently roleplaying this with a new character. She started out by being raped from Hadvar the moment they watched the dragon fly away in the distance (Hadvar`s script keeps him in chains until then lol), then ran away and basically got raped by every bandit, traveller, highwayman, tree, potato and rabbit all the way to Riften where she wanted to join the Thieves Guild but stumbled upon that orc while searching for the Ratway. He put her on the job, and she was too weak to fight back and too scared to escape.

Luckily, you get a few quests while, hm, entertaining and talking to the people of Riften, and she was able to get a bit stronger and badder, so by now she's on her way to renting a hireling and leaving the city for quests. She still gets raped all the time but since I use the SexAddict's calm system, her enemies leave her alive and trust her long enough for her to sneak behind them with a shiv (great way to kill even very strong foes like the skooma dealer).

However, once she discovers she's destined for dragon slaying and world saving, she'll leave this life and the pimp behind for good.

I like this mod. :)

Thats excatly the way I see it Kuroshu and Raperscalm and a few other ways that WaxenFigure handles his mod is the main reason I prefer it over any other mod Suludi I'm glad you like it even though it was  put up in a bug test/proof of concept state I am currently working hard at a more playable version I'm a bit behind schedule because of some testing I did on something else should still be up soon though.

I don't know why some people insist on role playing a dragonborn and a prostitute at the same time. Playing a prostitute would only make sense before starting the main quest.

Here's what I would do:

- Before talking to Gerdur (or the blacksmith) you notice a couple of NPCs gathered around a campfire just outside Riverwood and a carriage nearby.

- One of the NPCs approaches you, compliments you on your good looks and asks you if you'd like to make some money.

- If you reject, they stay at the same spot until you reach level 5 (or until you start the MQ) and after that they simply disappear and you lose the option to start the "Working Girl" mod.

- I'd also make it impossible to find the pimp on your own in Riften. I'd actually disable the pimp until you're brought to him.

How to properly quit the "job" and the world of prostitution and return to being a dragonborn is actually more difficult to plan. Perhaps someone from Riverwood could "rescue" you and take you to Riverwood again.

Here's a solid/logical/lore-friendly reason to work as a prostitute.

- The NPCs who took you to the pimp in Riften apparently had soul-trapped you on the way to Riften while you were asleep and sold your soulgem to the pimp.

- The pimp -who hid your soulgem somewhere you don't know- wants, let's say, 100 (configurable) tokens of Dibella before selling your "soul" back to you.

- These tokens can only be obtained by making a customer happy!

- You can improve your chances of "making a customer happy" by taking courses on certain subjects at the Temple of Dibella in Markarth (at a price of course).

- While soul-trapped, your skills will not improve, you will not gain any XP and you will not level up.

How about that?

Here's what I would do:

And thar all coud be a new Startscenario for http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557 (Alternate Start - Live Another Life)

A few pages back, when I said that mods like this should provide an alternate reward, something other than gold most people said that this is wrong. Gold is Gold.

Now, all the ideas that are discussed (most of them are quite nice) are based on one thing! An alternate reward! tokens of dibela, soul gems, quest, whatever, just not gold..

In my opinion, yes you need to play both a prostitute and a dragonborn at the same time, otherwise you will damp you car the minute she reaches say lvl 25. Besides, this is skyrim. I dont see a reason to play Skyrim Only for the prostitution mod. There are other games for that. We like prostitution In Skyrim so we can have both.

Here's what I would do:

Here's a solid/logical/lore-friendly reason to work as a prostitute.

- The NPCs who took you to the pimp in Riften apparently had soul-trapped you on the way to Riften while you were asleep and sold your soulgem to the pimp.

- The pimp -who hid your soulgem somewhere you don't know- wants, let's say, 100 (configurable) tokens of Dibella before selling your "soul" back to you.

- These tokens can only be obtained by making a customer happy!

- You can improve your chances of "making a customer happy" by taking courses on certain subjects at the Temple of Dibella in Markarth (at a price of course).

- While soul-trapped, your skills will not improve, you will not gain any XP and you will not level up.

How about that?

- There will be opportunities to earn gold (yes, real septims) and get rich as well, while working as a prostitute. The pimp or the brothel owner will certainly get their cut in gold from every job, but the player will earn more and more gold from the jobs she get, as she progresses through ranks as suggested by other people.

- The player will not be allowed to go out and wander around on her own. If she needs to go to a client or a party somewhere outside, she will be escorted by at least one guardian, both to protect her and also to prevent her from escaping. She'll also be in AI controlled mode (auto-follow the guardian)  while outside in order to prevent any world interaction that might start the main quest or another important quest line.