SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

Great mod! and soooo much potential.

Tristan reminds me of a dom, the way he talks down to the player and acts like she is his property is just like a dom/master in bdsm. So many ideas flow through my head when it comes to Dom/sub play. I would love you long time if you added a path of submission to your new master Tristan

Was thinking though that screwing a whore for not performing is more of a reward than a punishment. That being said i believe that there is whipping animations you could use for punishment. :)

Yea I'm wanting to use ZaZ resources eventually for wipping and such. I will hopefully be starting on that soon.

I love your idea about Tristan dragging you off to be trained at the start. absolutely sets the tone

That would be an interesting start to it, a little bit more immersive then having him plow you in the middle of the city =P. In terms of the updates to this mod, you said you were going to be releasing a Sexlab variant as well as fixing the positioning error (basically having the player decide where the sex takes place). I'm just wondering if it is necessary to even have a SA or SexIS variant to the mod when this new framework is coming out, because it seems to me like it's superior in most ways. I could be mistaken though. 

That would be an interesting start to it, a little bit more immersive then having him plow you in the middle of the city =P. In terms of the updates to this mod, you said you were going to be releasing a Sexlab variant as well as fixing the positioning error (basically having the player decide where the sex takes place). I'm just wondering if it is necessary to even have a SA or SexIS variant to the mod when this new framework is coming out, because it seems to me like it's superior in most ways. I could be mistaken though. 

Well a much better version of the SexiS Working Girl is already done Just need to do some more bug testing with the version off sexLab that gets put up.

As far as this version goes I would imagine SA and Sexlab can be used together and I think a lot of SA users including myself will probably still use SA until Waxen decides to move at least the combat rape to SL (if he decides too) there are a lot of things he handles with his mod that I like better than most of those types mods I've seen. i'm also fairly confident we can count on him supporting anything he puts out. I will move this to the new framework as well but I'm not in a hurry to do so just yet as you can tell by playing its a little incomplete so I'll practice new things here and once a get a lot of the stuff in I want to accomplish I'll move over. Everything I do is new to me so it takes me a while to get things done but once I figure out how to do it , it becomes much easier the next time around.

Making the NPC follow the player will fix the positioning issue I have with this mod. Sexis as good as it was is dead I probably won't do anything more with that one ever since the 1.9 patch there are complaints all over the place for SexiS not working it's time to let go people unless cmod comes back.

Is there anything wrong with these SexAddict settings for this mod? In other words, how should I set them for this mod. I also have SD so I don't want SA's combat rape which would conflict with SD.

set _SA_BuffSwitch to 1
set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 0
set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 0
set _SA_FemaleOptions to 0
set _SA_FollowersCombatRape to 0
set _SA_GalsOptions to 1
set _SA_GuysOptions to 1
set _SA_NecroSwitch to 0
set _SA_NotifyFlag to 1
set _SA_PimpSwitch to 1
set _SA_PlayerTalkSwitch to 1
set _SA_RapeCalmOption to 0
set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 0
set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 0
set _SA_RQPercentage to 0
set _SA_SoundSourceSwitch to 0
set _SA_UndressSwitch to 1

Is there anything wrong with these SexAddict settings for this mod? In other words, how should I set them for this mod. I also have SD so I don't want SA's combat rape which would conflict with SD.

set _SA_BuffSwitch to 1
set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 0
set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 0
set _SA_FemaleOptions to 0
set _SA_FollowersCombatRape to 0
set _SA_GalsOptions to 1
set _SA_GuysOptions to 1
set _SA_NecroSwitch to 0
set _SA_NotifyFlag to 1
set _SA_PimpSwitch to 1
set _SA_PlayerTalkSwitch to 1
set _SA_RapeCalmOption to 0
set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 0
set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 0
set _SA_RQPercentage to 0
set _SA_SoundSourceSwitch to 0
set _SA_UndressSwitch to 1

I don't belleive it would matter except for the strap on. I'm pulling the rape spell directly so none of the other options would effect mine that being said I would think having _SA_RQpercentage to 25 (madness) may make that slight window between the dialog ending and the sex begining get interrupted more often but what you have is fine. Combat rape settings will not effect this mod so on or off will be fine.

Well from what I've seen SA is a lot better than SexiS (IMO) due to a lot of factors, the primary one for me is being able to re-position with WASD when the scenes start. That in itself solved a shit ton of issues that SexiS couldn't fix. The only thing that is not so great about SA is that it has less animations, but I'd take the better positioning/features and controls over more animations any day. I realize that you can't re-position like that when you're on the receiving end, but with the follow feature that you're adding I doubt it will matter anyways. You might want to take a look at animated prostitution. That guy has a working follow to position dialogue that you might be able to use without spending too much time on it. 

Thanks. Only straight sex is allowed in the above config and I turned off strap on use for females, would that matter?

I think it will still work FF/MM even with the options off with my mod if you approach the same sex but I'm not 100% sure since I didn't test it like that. My mod should skip all the settings since I'm directly going to the spell but the strap on part is a little different I think you will have to have it enabled to see it if thats what you want but it will still work without it turned on it will just look funny FF.

One more question. Is prostitution already a crime in this mod? I just got a bounty (40 septims) while I was busy with the customer in Haelga's Bunkhouse and then a guard showed up and attacked me. Good thing I had SD btw, I would be dead otherwise.

Edit: Must be an issue with SexAddict as someone else in that thread had already reported the same thing before I did. I wonder if there's anything I can do to fix it though, I don't want to spend a day in jail for every customer I had.

One more question. Is prostitution already a crime in this mod? I just got a bounty (40 septims) while I was busy with the customer in Haelga's Bunkhouse and then a guard showed up and attacked me. Good thing I had SD btw, I would be dead otherwise.

Edit: Must be an issue with SexAddict as someone else in that thread had already reported the same thing before I did. I wonder if there's anything I can do to fix it though, I don't want to spend a day in jail for every customer I had.

Yea I remember seeing something about that I'll dig through the threads later. It is more than likly a mod conflict of some kind I think a remember see the solution somewhere in that thread but I can't remember I'll get back to you later.

Yes, the magic effect _SA_FakeDamage in SexAddict.esp causes this. It has a "hostile" flag. If you clear that flag you no longer get a bounty. However, if you do that you might see a few side effects. One side effect is that you no longer hear any voice during sex if you choose to use vanilla/plain voices.

The game probably considers the sex as an assault with a spell. Hence the bounty.

Yes, the magic effect _SA_FakeDamage in SexAddict.esp causes this. It has a "hostile" flag. If you clear that flag you no longer get a bounty. However, if you do that you might see a few side effects. One side effect is that you no longer hear any voice during sex if you choose to use vanilla/plain voices.

I havent had time to dig through the threads to look for an asnwer yet but if this was the case it would add a bounty to everyone that uses this and it doesn't add any  to me and this is the first I've heard of this in the month this mod has been out.

Edit: just read your post in SA I don't have dragonborn yet So that explains it why it doesn't do that to mine. Thanks for answering your own question sorry I couldn't get back to you faster but I have some personal issues taking up a great deal of my time atm.

well now that we have come to bounty and all i faced a situation where i didnt received a bounty but a riften guard came running towards me when i was meeting that orc for the first time but as soon as animation started guard turned around and started walking away i initially thought that having sex in public might be a crime and guard was coming to arrest me. other than that i can not think of a reason for the guard to come down there coz they never come down on those paths

well now that we have come to bounty and all i faced a situation where i didnt received a bounty but a riften guard came running towards me when i was meeting that orc for the first time but as soon as animation started guard turned around and started walking away i initially thought that having sex in public might be a crime and guard was coming to arrest me. other than that i can not think of a reason for the guard to come down there coz they never come down on those paths

You have Random Rape turned on in SA that would have made the guard run down towards you and if it took too long he would have gave up or if you were engaged in sex he would have gave up.

You have Random Rape turned on in SA that would have made the guard run down towards you and if it took too long he would have gave up or if you were engaged in sex he would have gave up.

i think u may be right but i dont rememeber i enabled random sex thogh i enable the combat rape feature

Shane, thanks for the mod. I plated around with it for about an hour last night and really enjoyed the concept. Apart from a couple glitches with positions (walls, beds) and controls (they became more responsive the longer I played) everything worked nicely! I had SA rapes turned off across the board. I look forward to seeing your Future Plans implemented, and trying hard not to put in my own two cents. Thanks again.

I agree with Gina Awesome Work Feels more like like you have to Turn tricks, Otherwise you get a visit from The Jolly Green Pimp :)  And is it possible To give Him a Sex Voice???  As I've manage to get my Sweaty little Mitts on Some that would suit him down to the Ground!

Here's A sample>>>> I'll Deepen his voice too suit.

Shane, thanks for the mod. I plated around with it for about an hour last night and really enjoyed the concept. Apart from a couple glitches with positions (walls, beds) and controls (they became more responsive the longer I played) everything worked nicely! I had SA rapes turned off across the board. I look forward to seeing your Future Plans implemented, and trying hard not to put in my own two cents. Thanks again.

Thanks and feel free to put in your 2 cents about anything you would like to see the only thing that is set in stone is the basic premise of the mod and Tristan knocking you out and dragging you into the ratway at the start of the quest the rest is still open for debate.

I agree with Gina Awesome Work Feels more like like you have to Turn tricks, Otherwise you get a visit from The Jolly Green Pimp :)  And is it possible To give Him a Sex Voice???  As I've manage to get my Sweaty little Mitts on Some that would suit him down to the Ground!

Here's A sample>>>>attachicon.gifTest Male 1.rar I'll Deepen his voice too suit.

Thanks I'll check that out and I would like to have him fully voiced at somepoint. I am a bit overwelmed with work at the moment so it may be a bit before I give you some feedback.

I appreciate the fact that you are open to listening to ideas from others.   Warning.....long winded!

I really like the Riften idea. I believe it would take more than being raped to turn someone out, especially if it's forced prostitution, every trick would feel like rape. Something would have to happen to make you afraid to refuse. The Ratway and cabin should make it feel more real, especially if there will be real repercussions. What those could be depends on where you want the train of events to lead. I have no idea about scripting or anything involved in modding for that matter, so I hesitate to say much- how I wrote that with a straight face is beyond me !

I really think I am becoming spoiled....I hoped for more realism and then I found SA, SD, both very likely to happen to a female dragonborn considering the time setting of the game and the cultures the sides are based on, and PO- not exactly immersive, but I simply can't resist it.

They have changed my gameplay, especially SD, because there is no more " I died then I came back."  Instead it takes a lot of time to get away, so the quick save before the bandit camp is mute. But they don't take the player anywhere. I have a lot of hope for Dark Investigation's potential but not sure it will ever get finished. SD2 is still on the drawing board. And now your Mod comes along and changes gameplay yet again. You have a wonderful platform to take the player somewhere new in Skyrim.

Admittedly, I am biased toward Mods like this, but I am also an immersion freak. I use a lot of vanilla mods to keep the game as "real" as possible. All that being said here are some of the things I would love to see in a forced prostitution mod.

I would love to see an attribute of willpower given to the player that decreases with each day she submits until there is no chance for her to get away on her own. Of course, escaping is important, and should be possible, but it should be hard.  Once willpower is gone, maybe the player needs a special spell to get it back....a quest line?

Tristan leveling faster than the player until there is no way the player can take him on alone?

When I first met Tristan I had no equipment to speak of as I had just come out of the thug quest in SD. I did however have all my good stuff and plenty of gold in breezehome. So as soon as I could I went there. He came to me there looking for his payment, which I didn't have. I thought to myself then that I was glad there were no consequences to being short. But as I thought it, it came to me that if he'd taken everything, I would be forced to work for him or cheat.  Might be more immersion then I want though...lol  But I would Feel forced.

I imagine that those forced into prostitution are kept that way by more than fear of violence, both physical and sexual. They are stripped of their dignity, confidence and hope until they are broken. Then through a system of reward and punishment built into someone who accepts they are the property of another. Not sure how I would or, if it is even possible to get that into a game. The dialog is one way. Being told that you're not the prettiest whore around, yet still having to please them for a pittance or being made to say please master, works. I would like to see more of that. Tristan asking questions to make the player say  what they are and who they belong to.  As you gain whoring experience and move up, the dialog becomes more complimentary yet in the crudest language. Always reminding the player her only value is as Tristan's whore. Of course with everyone congratulating the dragonborn, Tristan will be hard put to keep her in place...lol

Being branded as Tristan's property or whore. People see it and comment.

As willpower lessens dialog choices get narrower and narrower until all you can do is what you're told. But by that time, Tristan is satisfied you are well trained enough that he sends you out in the world for extended periods of time to do things. After all there be dragons to kill, not to mention that spell to recover your willpower... lol

Sorry to have ranted so long, I am certain you are for having invited me to. I also apologize for the font in my previous post. You must be very patient and have good eyes to have read it. I hope that your Future Plans arrive quickly. I ( blushing now) can't wait to be dragged into the ratway!

Installing the Dragonborn DLC seems to make it into a crime.

I do intend on introducing a game mechanic that will make the reasons that you continue to work for tristan and work the streets even after tristan a bit more clear.  Once I have the SexLab Working girl up and bug free I can get back to focusing a little more on this.

I like the idea of using an attribute such as willpower with increases and decreases depending on what your doing. i think something like that would work especially well in the begining since you will actually be in his custody for a while and not free to leave (sewers first, then a cabin/shack/ possibly some 3rd place) I like realism myself but its not always pratical.

The original reason for this mod was there wasn't really any dialog option to speak of for SA, but with Waxen having some more dialog options in his future plans and the fact that I have a voluntary prositution mod that will cover dialog any way this mod is going to probably take on a new approach.

Personally I don't like having to take a long break from my normal questing to play a mod even if it is a really good one (which this is not currently) So I need some way to make it where you can get let out of this quest line at appropriate stages. So i was thinking maybe something along the lines of earning a little freedom at some point early in the quest and then having that option in certain breaking points from that there. That way you play this for a while go back do whatever and either come back on your own (for reasons I'm not sharing until i put it in the mod) or be forced back say in weeks time.

I have to stop writing I need to get SexLab Working Girl done I'll come back and edit this post later under a spoiler I have a lot of new ideas I could probably write a book.

an idea... to join the theifs guild you have to steal and plaint a ring, so what happens if you fail? cant the guild make you whore out to pay the client back or to get gold to "lean" theif stills or something

It could but I may not have the thief's guild involved in the quest line I'm not really sure at this point but I will keep that in mind it would be a good intro quest.