SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

Some of this might have already been mentioned but...

1. There could be a whore skill level and by that I mean the higher your skill level the more respect you get from Tristian and more money for sex

2. There could be a away to take a break and do other quests and stuff after you reach a certain whoring skill level and ranking

I mean I'm all for forced prostitution but I don't want do fuck for Tristian 24/7

3.There could be a ranking system with 3 levels in each you start out as a street whore then a brothel whore and finally you become Mistress of the Whores

Here is my idea of how it could go down

1. You do the Markarth quest The Forsworn Conspiracy

2. You submit to the guards like normal

3. Urzoga gra-Shugurz will inform you that you have sold to Tristian as a Sex Slave

4. Tristian will inform you that in order to regain your life you must earn him double what your fine was you must earn him 5000 gold (MCM manageable)

5. You whore for Tristian to payoff your debt to him

6 Tristian informs you that your debt has been paid

7. Tristian offers you part time whoring duties (Once a week)

If you don't meet your required amount daily gold payment Tristian takes you into the ratway and whips you and rapes you

In the old AP mod there was an option to "bribe" guards with sex and avoid going to jail or paying a fine. Will it be dificult to implement that feature here?

No it won't be hard it's been in the future plans since I released this mod. There are a few other things I was wanting to implement before I added that and there is also somethiing like that somewhere as an easter egg that I guess no ones found yet.

Some of this might have already been mentioned but...

1. There could be a whore skill level and by that I mean the higher your skill level the more respect you get from Tristian and more money for sex

2. There could be a away to take a break and do other quests and stuff after you reach a certain whoring skill level and ranking

I mean I'm all for forced prostitution but I don't want do fuck for Tristian 24/7

3.There could be a ranking system with 3 levels in each you start out as a street whore then a brothel whore and finally you become Mistress of the Whores

Here is my idea of how it could go down

1. You do the Markarth quest The Forsworn Conspiracy

2. You submit to the guards like normal

3. Urzoga gra-Shugurz will inform you that you have sold to Tristian as a Sex Slave

4. Tristian will inform you that in order to regain your life you must earn him double what your fine was you must earn him 5000 gold (MCM manageable)

5. You whore for Tristian to payoff your debt to him

6 Tristian informs you that your debt has been paid

7. Tristian offers you part time whoring duties (Once a week)

If you don't meet your required amount daily gold payment Tristian takes you into the ratway and whips you and rapes you

The first 3 suggestions are already planed I will keep the rest in mind thanks for the suggestions :)

my idea for quest

1 you meet a person that tells you to find a person with important info.

2 the quest leads you to tristan who says he have info about that person, but only after you do him some "favour"

He tells you he will give info after you have made him some money (5000-15000 or whatever ) and that he will charge a fee of 1oo gold every day regardless

if you work or not. After every 5 or 10 customer you should increase in rank/reputasjon

3 when you have fulfilled tristans he will give you the info. he leads you to a hidden location (somewhere) you go there, you enter the place(it should be locked until you have met the requirement) and a guard approach and ask what you want and who gave you the info about the place. The guard is satisfied after you mention tristan and tell you to talk to a woman inside the place.

4 the woman you are seeking turns out to be the leader of a brothel that only serves the most prominent and wealthiest people in skyrim. And that you can have a part in if you do her some "favours" You work there for some time until you have reached a certain rank. until one day she  tells you have to recruite/locate people to work for her.

if you do this. She will make you a part owner of the place.

5 when you found the people you need you return to the brothel and find that it has been raided and that the mistress is dying, before she dyes she tells you the place is yours.

yoy can now carry on in your own pace either in the brothel or skyrim

May have been a bit rough explaining everything. How much rank you need to advance should be editable

my idea for quest

1 you meet a person that tells you to find a person with important info.

2 the quest leads you to tristan who says he have info about that person, but only after you do him some "favour"

He tells you he will give info after you have made him some money (5000-15000 or whatever ) and that he will charge a fee of 1oo gold every day regardless

if you work or not. After every 5 or 10 customer you should increase in rank/reputasjon

3 when you have fulfilled tristans he will give you the info. he leads you to a hidden location (somewhere) you go there, you enter the place(it should be locked until you have met the requirement) and a guard approach and ask what you want and who gave you the info about the place. The guard is satisfied after you mention tristan and tell you to talk to a woman inside the place.

4 the woman you are seeking turns out to be the leader of a brothel that only serves the most prominent and wealthiest people in skyrim. And that you can have a part in if you do her some "favours" You work there for some time until you have reached a certain rank. until one day she  tells you have to recruite/locate people to work for her.

if you do this. She will make you a part owner of the place.

5 when you found the people you need you return to the brothel and find that it has been raided and that the mistress is dying, before she dyes she tells you the place is yours.

yoy can now carry on in your own pace either in the brothel or skyrim

May have been a bit rough explaining everything. How much rank you need to advance should be editable

i like these ideas, but might I suggest some changes?

1. The (female) dragonborn starts the quest from one of the farmers of skyrim. He (or she) tells her of their daughter who left to find a job in Riften.

2. The person who employed the girl is Tristan and he very much remembers the girl, but that she is not working for him anymore. But for, say 5000 gold he might disclose where she went.  The Dovakhin now gets the option to either pay the full amount or may suggest an "alternative means of payment" ( Persuade) "-5000 is a bit much, surely we can come to some other... agreement?" 

Tristan likes this very much and for awhile you work for him.

3. After making about 1000* gold for Tristan he tells you that he has sold your ass to a brothel for the remaining 4000. So now you should go see your new mistress. And as for their agreement, it is the same brothel he sold the peasant girl to as well. So he honors the deal.

4-5. after making the remaining 4000** for the madam you get the option to pay for the girls freedom, (or your own.)

Either the girl is released and you continue to work off the remains of your own debt (but now at your own leisure***, or just pay of with money from adventuring) Or You are released, but now get the option to pay for the girls release by whatever means you like, like money from adventuring if you so wish.

The madam is so impressed that now you are free you become co-owner as she heads of to start another brothel.

OR Big twist as the madam turns out to be the peasant girl who returns home to her parents, but before she goes she hands you the keys.

If the dragonborn is male. He never gets the option to work, only to pay for her release..

*If you are going to use the 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 payments option from the SexiS version it would mean at least 20 jobs with a upgrade in payment for each 5th time.

**At 100 per time, this would require another 40 jobs. Twice as many as you need to do to upgrade from streetwalker. If this sounds to much, maybe some patrons throw in a tip if theyre particularly happy.

*** as the dragonborn are now free to leave, all money she makes are her own. Also, she could get radiant quests to travel to a customer for a sweet bonus of several hundred gold. (I.e. Callgirl..)

Nice ideas and all that you two but I think most people want a Dragonborn that is really forced to do this kind of stuff and not a soon to be brothelmistress (at least not 'over night'). At least i don't. I liked ...I think it was Waxenfigure who brought up the idea that Tristan knocks the dragonborn out, put her in a cage and you know...force her to whore herself out.

If there would ever be a story where the dragonborn ends up as the owner of a brothel....I wouldn't play any further I think.

I appriciate all the suggestions I will keep them in mind. I am pretty set on Tristan knocking you and draging you to the ratway at the begining though( I liked Waxen's idea too) and there is another game mechanic that I'm not going to share untill I put it in the mod that will make your reasons for being forced make more since. it hasn't been done yet as far as I know but I think I can manage to get it to work. Feel free to keep postings idea's I may use some that fit better in the other mod or use some in this one.

I appriciate all the suggestions I will keep them in mind. I am pretty set on Tristan knocking you and draging you to the ratway at the begining though( I liked Waxen's idea too) and there is another game mechanic that I'm not going to share untill I put it in the mod that will make your reasons for being forced make more since. it hasn't been done yet as far as I know but I think I can manage to get it to work. Feel free to keep postings idea's I may use some that fit better in the other mod or use some in this one.

Even a Dragonborn is prey to a knock on the head from behind :)

Look forward to your future work.

Enjoying the mod; my level 42 battle mage got raped by the fellow, then she murdered him. My level 3 Argaonian on the other hand...

Anyway, found an interesting conflict. The mod doesn't get along terrible well with jails and most especially the Prison Overhaul mod; Tristan will teleport inside the jail and seems to break the script for being whipped in there.

Enjoying the mod; my level 42 battle mage got raped by the fellow, then she murdered him. My level 3 Argaonian on the other hand...

Anyway, found an interesting conflict. The mod doesn't get along terrible well with jails and most especially the Prison Overhaul mod; Tristan will teleport inside the jail and seems to break the script for being whipped in there.

Thanks for letting me know that. I like that mod so I need to make sure Tristan can't enter any of the prisons.

After quite some testing I have found this.. If you dont do any whoring.. Tristram will be teleported to you everytime you wake up after the 24h deadline will pass. it does not matter if you sleep for 1h or 10h he will come to you every time. BUT, he will not ask for money. He will greet the player if he is close but the dialogue to ask for money will not pop up. 

Not nessesarily a bad bug, cus if you do not want to use this mod all the time you can just stop whoring and not uninstall it. 

Provided you dont get enough pissed of by him by him being there every time you wake up and kill him of course.

After quite some testing I have found this.. If you dont do any whoring.. Tristram will be teleported to you everytime you wake up after the 24h deadline will pass. it does not matter if you sleep for 1h or 10h he will come to you every time. BUT, he will not ask for money. He will greet the player if he is close but the dialogue to ask for money will not pop up. 

Not nessesarily a bad bug, cus if you do not want to use this mod all the time you can just stop whoring and not uninstall it. 

Provided you dont get enough pissed of by him by him being there every time you wake up and kill him of course.

Its intentional I have  that feature listed in the OP and for exactly the reason you said if your not with at least one customer in a 24hr peroid your probably bored with the mod. There is a bug with this though I forgot to go back and change a dialog condition in one of the earlier ones. So after Tristan rapes you in the begining if don't proposition 5 people he doesn't force greet you. its not supposed to matter the first time just forgot to change it.

After that it's a min of 1 every 24hrs as you said.

i have a bug report do you need a date option doesnt work on tythis ulen ( that elf chopping woods near forge ) i can take 20G infinite times from him but animation doesnt play after that

Edit: I checked the logs and found this line 
[04/21/2013 - 02:05:37PM] Tythis Ulen's health is 29.999998 and should be at least 30.000000

i have a bug report do you need a date option doesnt work on tythis ulen ( that elf chopping woods near forge ) i can take 20G infinite times from him but animation doesnt play after that

[04/21/2013 - 02:05:37PM] Tythis Ulen's health is 29.999998 and should be at least 30.000000

that's strange I don't have any health checks I'll look into thanks for letting me know.

THERE IT IS!

We have our stalker-mod :D

that's strange I don't have any health checks I'll look into thanks for letting me know.

My code has that health check (if it's enabled via the options). What that means though is that Tythis Ulen took some damage (dragon attack?) and is not healing.

It would help a lot if you could use a spell where the sex started is not considered rape at all. In the meantime you might be able to force it to consider it consensual by changing the relationship rank of the "john" to the player to be "lovers" (rank=4) and then restore it to it's original value after the sex gets started.

Another thing to prevent this from becoming spamable would be to add your own "magic effect" when payment occurs and make it run for a period of time (1 hour?). Then you could have the conversation option simply not appear if it detects that magic effect running on a NPC.

My code has that health check (if it's enabled via the options). What that means though is that Tythis Ulen took some damage (dragon attack?) and is not healing.

It would help a lot if you could use a spell where the sex started is not considered rape at all. In the meantime you might be able to force it to consider it consensual by changing the relationship rank of the "john" to the player to be "lovers" (rank=4) and then restore it to it's original value after the sex gets started.

Another thing to prevent this from becoming spamable would be to add your own "magic effect" when payment occurs and make it run for a period of time (1 hour?). Then you could have the conversation option simply not appear if it detects that magic effect running on a NPC.

I have to set up the john's to follow the player in the next update anyway so changing the rank to lovers while I'm at it will be easy enough thanks for the advice. I think having a cool down peroid is a good idea anyway 1 hour seems reasonable to me. I like easy fixes thanks again.

I tried this mod out today and it seems like it's going in the right track, it's just not playable for me.

-If an NPC is sitting on a chair or doing anything except standing straight up in the middle of the room, severe positioning issues happen. You could end up on top of a table or on the floor while the NPC is on the table/chair etc. I've actually fallen through the map a few times while using this mod.

-The bed option completely bugs out and quite often you end up with someone else (other than the person you're whoring to) in the bed you're trying to prostitute in, causing more positioning issues.

-The controls that are meant to fix the positioning issues don't appear to function at all. I'm currently running SA, SexiS and Sanguine's Debauchery, so there might be a conflict there. Note that when using the regular SA rape option the commands work, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on. 

I tried this mod out today and it seems like it's going in the right track, it's just not playable for me.

-If an NPC is sitting on a chair or doing anything except standing straight up in the middle of the room, severe positioning issues happen. You could end up on top of a table or on the floor while the NPC is on the table/chair etc. I've actually fallen through the map a few times while using this mod.

-The bed option completely bugs out and quite often you end up with someone else (other than the person you're whoring to) in the bed you're trying to prostitute in, causing more positioning issues.

-The controls that are meant to fix the positioning issues don't appear to function at all. I'm currently running SA, SexiS and Sanguine's Debauchery, so there might be a conflict there. Note that when using the regular SA rape option the commands work, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on. 

I have a warning up for the time being under known issues for the positioning problems. I will have the abilty for the clients to follow you in the next update so you can move to a safe spot. That should cure that issue.

bed positioning either works or doesn't  depending on the bed and where your standing for every mod I have tried that has that available with the exception of AP which uses scenes to acomplish this. Being able to move the npc to the right position by the bed may also help with this issue in the next update.

On the control issue it works differently depending on who is casting the way I have it set now the spell is cast on the player so you can't move around with the W,A,S,D keys to get you out of a wall or whatever when I had it the other way people bitched. So again this should also be resolved in the next update when the npc can follow you.

At the moment I'm still working on the SexLab Working Girl I'm more or less done with it for now I can probably get back to this sometime this week.

I have a warning up for the time being under known issues for the positioning problems. I will have the abilty for the clients to follow you in the next update so you can move to a safe spot should cure that issue.

bed positioning either works or doesn't  depending on the bed and where your standing for every mod I have tried that has that available with the exception of AP which uses scenes to acomplish this. Being able to move the npc to the right position by the bed may also help with this issue in the next update.

On the control issue it works differently depending on who is casting the way I have it set now the spell is cast on the player so you can't move around with the W,A,S,D keys to get you out of a wall or whatever when I had it the other way people bitched. So again this should also be resolved in the next update when the npc can follow you.

At the moment I'm still working on the SexLab Working Girl I'm more or less done with it for now I can probably get back to this sometime this week.

Really? People complained about having it the other way around? This fixes the majority of the positioning issues involved with mods like these. For some reason I was not about to use any of the other keys such as "H", "X" etc, but with a clean save I was able to, so I'm just assuming it was something on my end. 

EDIT:

Is the SexLab stuff out now? I wasn't aware.

Really? People complained about having it the other way around? This fixes the majority of the positioning issues involved with mods like these. For some reason I was not about to use any of the other keys such as "H", "X" etc, but with a clean save I was able to, so I'm just assuming it was something on my end. 

Well when the player cast the spell it does not auto advance, the strap on gets put on you, and there are no random positions it just remembers the last one you used. So I can understand the complaints

edit: not the official version but Ashal has given the modders early releases so we would be ready when it is officially released.

if all I had to do to the SA version was make the npc's follow I would probably have it out by tomorrow but I have a few other fixes to make and I'm a bit sick of looking at the CK so more than likely I will have an update out towards the end of next week.

Great mod! and soooo much potential.

Tristan reminds me of a dom, the way he talks down to the player and acts like she is his property is just like a dom/master in bdsm. So many ideas flow through my head when it comes to Dom/sub play. I would love you long time if you added a path of submission to your new master Tristan

Was thinking though that screwing a whore for not performing is more of a reward than a punishment. That being said i believe that there is whipping animations you could use for punishment. :)

Great mod! and soooo much potential.

Tristan reminds me of a dom, the way he talks down to the player and acts like she is his property is just like a dom/master in bdsm. So many ideas flow through my head when it comes to Dom/sub play. I would love you long time if you added a path of submission to your new master Tristan

Was thinking though that screwing a whore for not performing is more of a reward than a punishment. That being said i believe that there is whipping animations you could use for punishment. :)

Yea I'm wanting to use ZaZ resources eventually for wipping and such. I will hopefully be starting on that soon.