Companions with +18 content

Hi, thanks for your help and/or time in advance!  :)

As the title says, I'm looking for companions, female companions to be precise, who have been "spiced up"

It can be from talking with innuendos to having an openly, sexually provocative behavior

P.S: If there are no companions like this, could you at least point some custom-vocied, romanceable companion mods? Authors tend to forget to put in the description if they are or not

9 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Hi, thanks for your help and/or time in advance!  :)

As the title says, I'm looking for companions, female companions to be precise, who have been "spiced up"

It can be from talking with innuendos to having an openly, sexually provocative behavior

P.S: If there are no companions like this, could you at least point some custom-vocied, romanceable companion mods? Authors tend to forget to put in the description if they are or not

Ivy is what you want........

Roxy from Thuggysmurf's mod Depravity is also great. Depravity has lots of other content and is a great mod. Roxy has a very titillating foul mouth and can kick-ass in combat. Sex is fade-to-black with moans and groans (not on par with Cait in Benign Intervention, but fills the bill).

Thanks for the recommendations, I'm having a blast with Ivy.

I have seen the announcement for version 6.0 that apparently includes a new voice actress, and I'm really eager to play it.

Any rumors about the release date? :D