[mod] DOA6 - Male Nudes Erect Version

DOA6 - Male Nudes Erect Version

Erect dicks for the males with pubes and no pubes. I tried to vary the dick meshes to give each character some individuality.

Does not include Diego and Rig as they are already part of Ogami4(Sakura4)'s original male nude mod.

Costume slots used are C030 (Seaside Eden DLC), for Raidou he has an additional slot C007 (Deluxe DLC) for his red skin.

Requires REDELBE by vagonumero13. This mod uses Layer2, for information on installing Layer2 mods please see this tutorial video by another guy on youtube: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPyIMapGmd8

The models and textures are adapted/copied from Ogami4(Sakura4)'s Male Nude mod. I wasn't able to reach him for permission, so I'm just crediting him here. Will take down if he responds negatively.

Credits also go to rjqnraos19 for some of his body shaders (reused with permission) from his Enhanced Body Shaders mod.

Any issues please feedback.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:38 AM, X-Fans said:

Does it have dick physics? 

Unfortunately no, I've no idea how.

On 1/2/2021 at 6:21 PM, austin1990 said:

Can i change the dick size?like i want to put raido dick size to bayman,how should i do?

Sorry I'm not modding DOA6 anymore. I assume you have some knowledge of 3D modelling. You can use vagonumero13's g1mtools to export the g1m file for Raidou and Bayman. Then open the resulting vb files in Blender using the 3dmigoto add-on, and you can see the meshes. You can then modify/swap the meshes in Blender and reexport the vb, and finally reimport everything again into the g1m.

Texture-wise you won't have to change anything because the dicks all have the same textures in the same places, and they're all part of the body texture. The pubic hair textures however I included in some of the clothes so the UV mapping and the ktid/mtl setup is different.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 3:44 PM, chrono414 said:

Unfortunately no, I've no idea how.

Sorry I'm not modding DOA6 anymore. I assume you have some knowledge of 3D modelling. You can use vagonumero13's g1mtools to export the g1m file for Raidou and Bayman. Then open the resulting vb files in Blender using the 3dmigoto add-on, and you can see the meshes. You can then modify/swap the meshes in Blender and reexport the vb, and finally reimport everything again into the g1m.

Texture-wise you won't have to change anything because the dicks all have the same textures in the same places, and they're all part of the body texture. The pubic hair textures however I included in some of the clothes so the UV mapping and the ktid/mtl setup is different.

Well,I know how to export the files and use blend to see the body mesh,but then I don't know how to swap the dick....

On 1/16/2021 at 5:08 PM, austin1990 said:

Well,I know how to export the files and use blend to see the body mesh,but then I don't know how to swap the dick....

Just export the vb containing the bigger dick using 3dmigoto's plugin. Eg. if bayman's dick was originally 1.vb, then when you export the bigger dick from blender, export and overwrite 1.vb. Then reimport the new vbs into the g1m file by dragging the g1m file into vagonumero's g1mimport tool. The tool will search for a folder with the same name as the g1m file, and import the vbs inside into the g1m file. If the tool cannot find the folder with the same name it will ask you for the vb files. Just explore the tools, they're very easy to understand.

The reason why I don't advise to replace the vb directly is because the different characters have different heights and the dicks are positioned with respect to the main body. You may need to adjust the mesh inside blender before exporting.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2020年12月27日凌晨1点29分,chrono414表示:

DOA6 -男性裸体直立版

为有阴毛和无阴毛的雄性勃起阴茎。我试图改变鸡巴的网眼,给每个角色一些个性。

不包括迭戈和里格,因为他们已经是Ogami4(樱4)的原始男性裸体模型

使用的服装插槽是C030(海滨伊甸园DLC),对于热地他有一个额外的插槽C007(豪华DLC)为他的红皮肤。

需要由vagonumero13进行REDELBE。这个mod使用Layer2,关于安装Layer2 mods的信息,请看youtube上另一个人的教程视频:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPyIMapGmd8

模型和纹理改编/复制自Ogami4(樱4)的男性裸体模型。我没能得到他的允许,所以我把他记在这里。如果他做出否定的反应就会被打倒。

rjqnraos19也获得了他的一些身体着色器的学分(在获得许可的情况下重用)增强的身体着色器模块