How can I remove this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Enriconono said:

There are too many texts what should i do?

Click Reply to this thread.

See the paperclip below, and it says, choose files, click on that and it opens up your hdd files list.

Just find the WickedInfoLog.log file and click on it to upload the file itself instead of the raw text.

20 minutes ago, Enriconono said:

Don't see a paper clip ..

Click Quote on this comment first and then look at the bottom of this page.

Find the file and drag it over to your open reply box on LL comment.

You can also use the choose files and it will open your files and then you can just select it instead.

16 minutes ago, Enriconono said:

You mean I should send a file here?

WickedWhimsInfoLog.zip 169.29 kB · 1 download

Yes like that, file is quite small so no need to zip it first.

First thing is to delete your duplicate files.

Open the WickedInfoLog and scroll down past all the mods to find 'Possible Duplicates' and it should be 0.

Anything listed should be tracked down and duplicates deleted.

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (19): Alf-si_eyebrows_05.package, BKbottom.package, BKtop.package, MP Eyeliner N10.package, MP Eyeliner N9.package, MP Gentle Freckles_Blusher N1.package, MP_Expressive Eyeliner_N2.package, MsBlue_AbrianaSkinV1.package, PS_EyeshadowN40.package, PZC_Wedding Roses Stockings.package, S-Club LL ts4 Nail Art N08.package, S-Club WM ts4 eyeshadow 04.package, Sintiklia_-_Eyeshadow_15.package, WW_mike24_Animations.package, WW_mike24_Classic.package, [Kijiko]eyelash_YF_version2.package, [Kijiko]eyelash_YF_version2_expansion-lashes00.package, jomsims LONG NAILS.package, taraab - Salvation Eye Color.package

These mods might be causing your penis problem in screenshot so I'd delete them.

cmar_FemaleUnderwearRemover.package, cmar_MaleUnderwearRemover.package, cmar_MorphingPenisFemaleV2.package, cmar_MorphingPenisMaleCutV2.package, cmar_MorphingPenisMaleUncutV2.package, cmar_MorphingPenisSliders.package, cmar_NippleTopFemale.package, cmar_NudeBottomFemale.package

Instructions for these claim you should only use one, either Normal or Rough but not both.

WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Normal.package, WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough.package

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder after removing those mods.

Oh, and you can delete all those lastexception files as they are no longer needed.

Any new errors will make more anyway.

To help prevent getting duplicate files later you should organize your Mod folder.

Just make new folders by their category or mod name and move everything related into their proper places. 

Example:

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Nails

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Shoes

Mods/Wicked Animations (all your animations should be in here only)

etc.

6 minutes ago, Enriconono said:

So do I have to delete this? 

cmar_FemaleUnderwearRemover.package, cmar_MaleUnderwearRemover.package, cmar_MorphingPenisFemaleV2.package, cmar_MorphingPenisMaleCutV2.package, cmar_MorphingPenisMaleUncutV2.package, cmar_MorphingParage

Yes to start with.

But you also have duplicates (same mods) installed twice in different locations.

Mike24 animations and eyelashes will cause other problems sooner or later.

32 minutes ago, Enriconono said:

How can I remove the entire penis from Wickedwhims?

Not this file from Cmar but from WickedWhims absolutely wants to remove it.

You can't, at least not the way you think.

Wicked has it's own penis default so you can't use another penis default at the same time.

You need a penis mod that works in the Wicked Body Selector in game to use another penis that is listed.

Don't know if Cmar Penis works with this.

I use Real Gens Penis instead.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9985-simdulgence-ts4-realgens-penis-14-june-2020-male-speedo/

You might also have to disable pubic hair growth in Wicked Settings later.