Scripting Problem

Okay, I just wanted to post this here to see if anyone has any guidence. I want to alter the postion and rotation of a loverspk pair during sex to match the up with a static object. I've indentified the xLoversPkrQuest.arPairs array as the one I need to alter, but I'm not sure how to do it. 

If someone could help me investigate this, I would be very greatful

:)

The pair is NPC-NPC?  Then you can try to turn them before sex starts.  A AI pack "travel to  X Marker Heading" .  Think the position during sex is determined by the Offender  before sex, his position is used to calculate 90 or 180 degree turns for the sex animation/kf file.

You can turn the kf files with NifSkope.

I do not know how to do it with a script.

Are alle command in the ini are useable in scripts?

But I see only a rotation on bed:

; normal rotation / when sexacts starts on the bed
; basezangle ... that position many times (Deg) specifies the normal position if you ask whether it is rotating
; basefrontback ... This option specifies whether the position as you slide back and forth how far apart they are.
set xLoversPkrQuest.basezangle to 0
set xLoversPkrQuest.basefrontback to 0

And a 180° rotation

;modifed by Acedouble Rotation when the angle seem completely wrong set this to 1 to rotate the entire
;animation 180 degrees 0 means it stays the same
set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

It is a static object, not a "used with the aniamtion" ?  There are chair, altar, shelf or pillory animations.

A sex ani ( player and NPC or NPC-NPC)  that has the right position during sex is difficult to get. Right distance and right angle to the object.

Example:

You place the player/Offender (or NPC) at a location next to the object.

You use a "X Marker Heading" to turn him in the right angle.  Let's say you have to turn him 90 degrees clockwise so that the position during sex is right.

But now the NPC comes and talks to the Offender.

111Po1.jpg

The Offender will turn, then sex starts after the conversation.  Sex position is wrong.

111Po2.jpg

So you first have to put both partner in the right position. Maybe by  two AI packs "travel to X Marker Heading"  for player and NPC.

111Po3.jpg

Then sex can start without the offender change distance or angle to the object.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it is better to set the position after sex started.

--- First you check if player ( or NPC or both ) have sex ---

Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem >= 1
Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier >= 1
Player.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain

Adult-play-plus only checks the  xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem .

Joburg checks all 3 .

In my scripts I sometimes use xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem and sometimes xLoversPkrIdentifier , but never both or all 3, and it works fine.

--- If Player and NPC have sex you can move and rotate ---

XXXRef.MoveTo RefID  x, y, z,  (  move to a X marker or on the object )
XXXRef.MoveToMarker MarkerID   maybe the rotation is right if you use a "X Marker Heading"

If the rotation is not right you use

XXXRef.SetAngle Axis, degree  ( X ; Y or Z )  I think you need Z   ( Player.SetAngle z, 90 )
https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=SetAngle

But I don't know if it works when you have two "connected" Actors . If you only move the player/offender if the NPC is placed right by Lovers.

-----------------

The Link above has other position functions

GetAngle Z
XXXRef.GetPos X  ( or Y or Z )
XXXRef.Rotate X, sec   ( or Y or Z ) but it does not stop rotating.  sec = Degrees per second.  ( Player.Rotate x, 90 )  But maybe it is only for Objekts