I WON'T TOLERATE ANY OF THIS BS.

Okay. I bring this to the attention of the club creators and admins, and I deeply apologize for my foul language throughout this post. I do not mean to personally offend nor insult the person addressed in this post, or any of you for that matter, independently of your stance on the matter. But one time is too many for me, and be warned. This is the first *and* last time I put up with this kind of bullshit. That being said...

I'm not having the best time right now. Life looks very dark up ahead and that's my personal struggle. But I always have The Klub 17 to keep me occupied, create comics (which I post on KE for FREE, btw) and just create whatever the hell I want. Good times. So, I was just about to edit some poses for a Christmas themed photoshoot with the girls from my comics when I read this fine piece of work sent to me over by @Cartesiano through dms.

cartesiano.png.ab43241d6c0da86666e0c0be1ddf10fb.png

I have already addressed @hdiddy and @Mr_Smoke about this (and my apologies for doing this again). And I think it's about time I open up and give everyone in the forum a piece of my mind before you even THINK about pulling this fucking shit on me. And yes, this is about the never-ending BS tale of "klab exaile haz paywull contNt dey suk well nevur hv tha club 17 if they dun dieeeeeeee"... *deep inhale*

1. I'm nobody's fucking lapdog. Nobody tells me to promote KE, I do it of my own volition and experience which has been nothing but good, contrary to what some of you try to make me and others do in this forum. It's because of people like you, who can't stop bitching about this and that, that I *despise* people in general who can't shut the fuck up and just want to ruin what other people enjoy. You're as cancerous as SJWs, and all those Cancel Culture supporters on social media.

2. ModsGarden is DEAD. No future effort nor endeavor to replace it will be enough, deal with it. That being said, I'd rather support the ones who are actively keeping the community alive (yes, like KE, like it or not) and if I can support in any way I can, whether it's making content of my own or just discussing and chatting with like-minded people, instead of dealing with this kind of garbage. And even if there IS a ModsGarden 2.0, most of the content there is obsolete by now. Most of that content was for 7.5 and I'd rather stay focused on VX, as should everyone who wants an improved experience with the game.

3. I was being told how I was becoming a "slave to a capitalist system centered in a false meritocracy" and how I was "a traitor to the developing team of The Klub 17", being my fault that there will be no VX2 because of my, and many others' actions. I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU TALKING TO ME LIKE THIS. I came back to TK17 for fun and a necessity of light in a dark time in my life. Not to be fucking lectured. Don't like what's going on in KE? DON'T REGISTER. As simple as that. Don't like the support they're getting? Why don't YOU do something for the community instead of bitching about this? How much content is here anyways? How much more content is in KE in comparison? You knuckleheads telling me that using points to download content is equal to paying for Hook5 Paid is retarded and doesn't change the fact that KE CONTENT IS FUCKING FREE. Don't like their system? Boo-hoo, cry me a river.

Last but definitely not least... Whatever Avarteas, _K17, Morotaika and the rest of the TK17 dev team do or stop doing with the game is THEIR problem. Yes, they made a kickass free version of a game that's over ten years old (and won't you look at that, even today IT'S STILL GENERATING REVENUE SOMEHOW! WTF?!), but I'd honestly be satisfied if there isn't a VX2 or a 64-bit version (as much as they are needed...) My world doesn't revolve around TK17. I love the game and I respect the efforts and decisions of both its creators and the modding community striving to make it a more fun experience... But this is a senseless political bickering I'm not taking part of, not now, not EVER.

You complain about the Xile Points system yet decide to pay Perko's Hook5 upgrades for your game? Hypocrisy much? And look. I won't argue nor question either KE's system and methods (again, I have had *zero* issues over there) nor will I question or defend Avarteas and his stance on the matter. I'm going through possibly the worst period of my life and I will not partake in a pointless fight that could be easily solved if everyone just SHUT THE HELL UP, work WITH the community and not AGAINST it, put your bullshit worthless morals and politics aside and JUST FUCKING ENJOY THE GAME. Stop fanning the flames of a struggle that will only end in two ways: Either we get VX2, or we don't. Either we get ModsGarden 2.0, or we don't. Your stance won't change the fact that it's a 50/50 gamble you have ZERO CONTROL OVER.

To my "friendly messenger", I warned you. You had the balls to sent that same message to everyone in the Spanish conversation topic? Well, I raise your bet and call you out here, in front of EVERYONE. Devs, modders and fans. If this gets me kicked out of LoversLab and KlubExile for that matter, I don't even care. I won't stop producing content. I won't stop making my comics and fighting to get people to read them, and hopefully finding kind enough people that like what I do enough to be financially supported in these trying times. Whether or not that happens, I'm not going to stop working.

To those of you contributing to the community, whether it's here or on KE or wherever the fuck you post your TK17 content... I salute you. You are already better than a simple comic creator using your work to tell my stories.

To those encouraging the work of modders and seeking to become modders yourselves, don't give up. Hopefully we'll be sharing content soon.

And to the agitators, the "politicians", the people who keep on picking fights and wanting people to pick sides on pointless bickering... I have ZERO respect for you and the community doesn't need any of you, regardless of who you are and what you have contributed to the community before all this.

*deep exhale*

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make some scantily-clad babes pose in front of a fucking Christmas tree, like I should have done two God damn hours ago...

Trapp, out.

That person was just a troll trying to stir up issues, nothing else. As I said, be productive - that individual is not being productive. He has the option to make change and help the LL community but instead he creates post to bash KE and/or the people. He left because he knew if he got kicked he wouldn't be able to join back in, he knows what he is doing and he will join again to stir up problems. Don't give them any time, don't entertain them because that is what they want.

We are all living in dark times in 2020 - This game for some - relieves some of that stressful issues. At this point, like I said, don't entertain the trolls, do you.

The good news is you don't have to put up with that stuff on LL.  Hit the report button next time and we will take care of folks like that.

That account and one other were alt accounts for another member here and the alt accounts were banned from LL. 

The creators and moderators of this club can handle anything you need help with that occurs inside the club.  Anything that happens outside the club (PM's or on the general forum) just holler at a forum moderator:  https://www.loverslab.com/staff/ or if forum rules are being broken, just use the report button.

Cheers,

Greg

Forum Moderator