Texture changes in S4 Dec update - penis

Some skintones work (presumably those that are the same as the old vanilla skintones), others don't. I expect we need an update to WW. For now you can edit the sims to one of the skintones that work if you create a nude outfit and swap through the new vanilla ones until you find one that works.

I am confident that a new WW patch will fix the issue also.  These things happen when a new major patch comes out.   I tried so many things to fix it and the only micro fix was this Noir mod using a darker skin tone.   Would like to hear more suggestions.

16 hours ago, Kashked said:

Some skintones work (presumably those that are the same as the old vanilla skintones), others don't. I expect we need an update to WW. For now you can edit the sims to one of the skintones that work if you create a nude outfit and swap through the new vanilla ones until you find one that works.

I was skeptical but tested your theory and now I am 100% certain the new skin tones do not all work.   On the second line of the first category I started to find a couple..one was quite redish and the other almost vampire white.  In conclusion.. it appears the new update failed to include skin mesh for several members of the cockasian variety... see what i did there?