don't know how to install themes/animations so any help would be appreciated!

So I've downloaded a few animation themes from here but don't know how to install them. Users say install like you would any other file but I don't know how to install manually. Do I put files in the install folder or data folder. Some come with readme that say put files here but some I'm totally lost on example fallout4animationsbyleito does that go in the install folder or the data folder? or vioxis' strapons do I only copy the cbbe files required and colour folders and where do they go. Help with sounds would be appreciated aswell as I've downloaded some of the alternate sound files but they never worked as I don't know If I'd put them in the right place

I don't have/don't know how to use fomod

thanks

2 hours ago, WillP said:

So I've downloaded a few animation themes from here but don't know how to install them. Users say install like you would any other file but I don't know how to install manually. Do I put files in the install folder or data folder. Some come with readme that say put files here but some I'm totally lost on example fallout4animationsbyleito does that go in the install folder or the data folder? or vioxis' strapons do I only copy the cbbe files required and colour folders and where do they go. Help with sounds would be appreciated aswell as I've downloaded some of the alternate sound files but they never worked as I don't know If I'd put them in the right place

I don't have/don't know how to use fomod

thanks

It's recommended that you use a mod manager like MO2(https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28715 ) or Vortex(https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/ ) to install mods. As for installing without one your just walking into a world of trouble. Even if you do know what your doing. So My advice would be download and install one of the two mod manager's listed above then make your way to this page: 

. and follow the install guide to get a working install of AAF. hope this helps