Sexout MojaveSchoolgirls [Outdated]

View File

Welcome to the 'Mojave Schoolgirls'

(Current Version Alpha 0.51)

This mod is outdated!

Parts of it will not work with the recent versions of SexoutNG, SCR and PregV3.

As I currently have no time for mod creating please consider this mod as 'currently death'!

I still have plans for the teacher/headmaster and his 'school of love and fetish', but maybe I will never make it.

If you want to rework it, take parts or all of it to make your own mod, feel free to do it. I would be honoured.

NEWS: Dany2306 has recently asked for permission and has begun to rework the mod. Look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37641-rework-of-mojave-schol-girls/

WARNING:

1. - I was told, that this mod changes some content in Goodsprings (Saves, Names, Descriptions, Topics etc.) to German! By cleaning the dirty edits I ran into some issues, I can't fix as I imagined.

2. - [2013.10.18] As a lot of things in NG, SCR and Preg have changed since I made this version, a lot of content in this mod will not work anymore!

3. - English is NOT my first language, so the dialogues need a lot of rework. If someone would like to help I would be honoured!

4. - I am still an beginner/noob in modding New Vegas and Sexout. There are a lot of bugs and a lot of content that could have been made much smarter. Be free to make suggestions, how to solve the issues!

What does this Mod do?

This Mod brings some sex to the Wastelands. ;)

OK.

Basicly this Mod was created to bring some "Fetish-Fun" to the Mojave-Wasteland, especially to Goodsprings for now.

As (1.) I still have no "Fetish-Clothing" like a Schoolgirl-Dress, a Waitress-Dress, a Nurse-Dress maybe something like a Nun etc. and (2.) by figuring out how GECK and Sexout works, I got astray and made some strange and silly things. Maybe you will like them.

But still this is the basic-concept:

There is a group of people in the Mojave who have some special sexual perferences. They are leaded by a man who calls himself The Teacher. He likes to give young women dressed as Schoolgirls some special "lessons".

After joyning in this "Game" the female Courier can talk to the other Villagers and ask for their whishes how the "Schoolgirl" can be taught a little more.

Most of this content is NOT included so far (because I don't have the propper dresses, and it is no fun without them.)

But there are three more Quests included, which can be played after making the basic "Schoolgirl"-Quest.

Well, there is a lot of sex in it, and someday it will be much more.

NEW in Alpha 0.5(1):

Among the still existing Basic-Quest "Back to School" you can get a little glimpse into the first part of the new Main-Quest, called "Curiosity killed the cat!". But it is just a little glimpse. Please be patient!

What are the requirements for this mod?

Fallout New Vegas ;)

SexoutNG (Last edits made with 2.6.77)

Sexout Common Recouses (Last edits made with ALPHA/BETA 20130328.1!)

Sexout Pregnancy (Last edits made with ALPHA/BETA 20130325.1!)

The SexoutZAZ Animations should be installed.

You have to play a female Courier, Sorry!

For further Informations, Requierments, Suggestions, Hints, known Issues and the Questlog go to the second post of the Support-Tread or scroll down to the second post, if you are already reading the Support-Topic!

WARNING!

Playing this mod could be a waste of your precious time!

It is WIP, maybe full of bugs, could be better done and maybe it would have been better I hadn't wasted my time with modding.

So I humbly beg your pardon for makeing it.

Additional Information, Requirements, Hints, known Issues and the Changelog for

the Mojave Schoolgirls (Alpha 0.51):

Known incompatibility with other mods?

I am sure, there will be some, but I had a lot of Sexout Mods installed while testing it. Have/had installed the "Schoolgirls" aside from Goodsprings-related mods like SexoutDocMitchel, Resolutions and Consequences without any problem ... I haven't tryed it alongside the gorgeous FleshedOut, because my Mod breaks immersion to this atmospheric Mod completely ;)

But as this mod adds a lot of topics to the Goodsprings-Villagers, there might be some issues with other mods who do the same.

And if you have Sunny as Companion ... Don't know. I never tested it.

Other requirements and suggestions?

The Goodsprings-Villagers should be alive.

If you haven't sided with the Village in the Vanilla-Game, I can't tell you, what will happen.

How to start the Basic-Quest?

Read the Book unter the Sign in front of the Prospector-Saloon in Goodsprings. Follow the Questlog.

How to start the additional Quests? (SPOILER!)

• For "One Cap" the Courier should have worked as a waitress. And have had sex at least 10 times.
  • For "Gecko Chicken" the Courier should have some sexual experience, too.
  • For "Moo!" (1) the Courier should NOT have followed Sunnys instructions (should not wear her gift) and should have brought her some eggs after a while ;). --- (2) Since Alpha 0.50 "One Cap" can talk to Ol'Patterson. This will start the quest, too.
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • "Curiosity killed the cat!" is just a glimpse inside the future developement of the mod!

Knows Issues and Quest-Stops? (WARNING: Massive SPOILER!)

Once again: This mod is WIP and made by a non-native-english-speaking, absolute Modding-Noob.

So there is still a huge pile of issues, scripts that could work smarter and topics, written in the worst english you can imagine.

If you want to help making this mod a better mod ... maybe someday a realy good mod ... be free to point to my errors and bugs, and if you can, make suggestions, how to fix them.

I am thankfull for any help I get. (Schoolgirls-Uniform! ;) )

Back to School:
  1. The first dialogue with Easy Pete has some Stat-Checks who aren't made good. I have to change this. In further developement  he will get some "fetish-whishes", too. Any suggestions?
  2. There is no further part for The Teacher after learning to play the flute. He will give the Courier new instructions in the further developement of the mod.
  3. Chat has no "fetish" till now. Any suggestions?
  4. Doc Mitchell only starts some Animations from ZAZ. This shall be replaced by a propper "Nurse-Fetish" in the further expansion.
  5. The waitress can't go to work when pregnant, because Trudy doesn't recognise the Dress if it's changed to the maternity outfit. (New issue in v0.50)

The whole "Back to School"-Quest will be removed in further developemend and been replaced by a new story!

Gecko Chicken:

1. Sometimes cheyenne and the geckos fight each other. As they are essential, cheyenne will die after a while. I don't know why this happens, as I have included all new creatures to the GoodspringsAnimalFaction, The AnimalFriendsFraction and the PlayerFraction. Later "Goldy" may attack and kill all the Bighorner in Goodsprings, too. But this doesn't happenb in every playthough.  So ... HELP IS NEEDED! --> Should be fixed in Alpha 0.5
  2. The fence makes no sense, as the Geckos won't walk away and Sunny gets caught on it. I will delete it. --> The new fence in Alpha 0.5 should be better.
  3. Maybe there is a Quest-Stop if the Courier doesn't talk to Sunny while empregnanted by the Geckos! --> Should be fixed in Alpha 0.5
  4. Sunny follows the Courier to the Golden Gecko. At a little distance to it, she should stop, sneak to the courier and start a dialogue. Now in most cases the courier has to run around for a while, till the Package beginns. Don't know why. -->Still I don't have fixed it in Alpha 0.5.
  5. After Goldy is in the fence, there is no further progress in this quest.

Moo:

???

One Cap:

1. Sometimes, as all the Villagers are in the Prospector-Saloon for the Feast, they are very nervous. As if they where under attack. Don't know why this happens. After saving and reloading everything is fine. Suggestions? --> (v050) Didn't have this issue while last testing.
  2. At the Feast for Trudy sometimes the Callbacks for the Dialogue-Animation-Dialogue-etc. break, because someone can not reach the courier for the dialogue. You can start the Feast again by talking to Trudy again. (You should wait till everybody is in the Prospector-Saloon.) --> (v050) Didn't have this issue while last testing. If someone knows how to script a random-picking of all the male-npc in the cell (Prospector-Saloon) for the Sexout Animations, be free to post it here.
  3. After the Feast the Teacher and Ol'Patterson won't leave the Saloon, because they have no propper sandbox-packages. --> (v050) Ol'Patterson has his AI-Packages now, and the "old teacher" will be removed in further developement.

Whats next? The further developement

DEBUGGING!

more debugging!

and making the dialogue "a better english"! ;):);)

Next step:

• The "Back to School-Quest will be replaced by an entirely new, big Main-Quest!

If you want to help:

• Still I need some clothing to use them in the mod, maybe included in the Common Recourses or to make/collect a "Sexout-Special-Entertainment-Clothing-Pack":
  1. A Schoolgirl-Uniform (!!!)
  2. A Waitress-Dressand maybe a
  3. Nurse-Dress ... and anything, you can imagine, that a girl could wear for a "special entertainment": nun and priest, a wedding-dress, a nannie and baby-clothes for the male customer, a boy/girl-scout ... ;):);)
  • If someone knows how to script a random-picking of all the male-npc in the cell (Prospector-Saloon) for the Sexout Animations, tell me!
  • I have to figure out, how the sexout-scanner works. Does anyone know/can give an easy introduction?
  • For further "creature-content" I should know something about the cum-buff and how to create reciepts and effects.

Please be patient, I don't have much time for modding.

Full Changelog

2013-04-22: upload of Alpha 0.51

• Deleted some items in the vanilla houses and put them in the "red house". If someone wants to look, if there are still missing meshes: Put some condomes on the table in the sleepingroom. And in the first room there should be a statuete which uses some model which is (I think) from the Spectrum Warrior Toys?
  • Deleted the key to the new "other schoolhouse" interior.

2013-04-21: upload of Alpha 0.5

• Fixed issues with the hostile geckos.
  • Fixed wrong Sunny Smiles animation.
  • Fixed some dialogue errors.
  • Fixed some more minor issues.
  • Second way to start the "Moo!"-Quest.
  • Removed the bunny suit with something casual, because not anyone has had them installed.
  • Now "One Cap" can go to work with any prostitute outfit.

Added some contend for the further developement of the mod:

• New NPCs with a daily routine.
  • Some strange items and books.
  • A "second schoolhouse" for future use (locked, the key is deleted in v 0.51!).
  • A "Test interior" (locked, the key can be found very easy).

2013-04-01: upload of Alpha 0.4

Last update:

Alpha 0.51 (v051) on 2013-04-22

---------

made by

Swyke

@saladboy: the pregnancy is primarily needed for some topics which check if the Courier is pregnant. But as I like SO-Breeder very much ... I have done a little more ... ;)

@Evilrunner: I know the outfits (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42906) They aren't realy pretty or sexy, but they are still the best, I know. - (Not to much "manga-style") But it seems, that the creator is not active on nexus anymore and so you can't get permission to add it to you own mod, or change it ...

There is another schoolgirl-dress in kristinas-closet, and as I have read in another topic here, there is a permisson to use all outfits of this pack. (Or maybe I have understood wrong. I don't find the topic now.) But this outfit is a little "slutty".

But there is a very beautyfull wedding-dress in Kristinas-Closet. Would like to see a pregnant version ;):)

As for the Waitress-Dress I think it would be close to the vanilla-outfits. Here are some pictures, because my english is to bad to describe it: (http://www.racheshop.de/karnevalskostueme/sexy-dreamgirlz-and-fever-kostueme/sexy-50er-jahre-american-diner-kellnerin-damen-kostuem.html )

(http://www.partywiththis.com/50s-Waitress-Costume-p-1062.html)

(http://blog.moviefone.com/2007/05/02/waitress-reviewed-by-nick-schager/)

I don't wan't to have some requirements for non-sexout mods so maybe the bestsolution - if it is possible/usefull - would be, to collect some demands for some "special-dresses" to create a "special-clothing-pack" for Sexout (including the pregnant-versions) or to include it to the common resources.

As I read in just another topic here, someone is searching for a chearleader-dress, for example. Maybe I could use it, too.

Might be possible to cobble a few outfits together and get them added to SCR. I'm almost finished on the Combat Armour I'm working on atm.

Also, talking about wedding dresses that reminds me of a dress I converted from oblivion ages ago and never got around to doing anything with :P

post-920-0-21469800-1364928553_thumb.jpg

There is a category in clothing eval under "fetishes" for school and maid uniforms. Halstrom & Sen4Mi can probably add a nurse and waitress category etc if you ask. There's still a little room in the system there.

That way, you can just point people to possible clothing mods they can download; they use clothing eval to add them to the right category, and your mod can tell if they're wearing a school uniform etc by doing a getequipped check on the related formlist, in the way that checkmeout does. So you don't have to ask for permission for anything.

You'd still need selected outfits in the mod though for the NPCs to use though.

I'm assuming here that it's not just about having such clothing in the game, but also an actor's dialog detecting whether or not the player or someone else is wearing it, for instance. It's just not necessary for swyke to limit that functionality of his mod to only specific outfits he can get permission to add to it, or whatever you would add to SCR.

I don't think it's unnecessary that more outfits are made; you can't get enough clothing IMO, & if it's in SCR so much the better.

@ Docta Sax: Clothing Categories/Clothing Eval is one of the best things included in sexout though it isn't used by any mod (except of yours?)

But as Evilrunner says, there is one issue in your suggestion: Right now (for example) Trudy gives the "Waitress-Dress" to the Courier and says "wear this!". This is not possible, if the Player can use/download seperate clothing packs and has to put them in the propper category by himself.

But still it could be an alternative/interim solution: I use the clothing that I have and put them to the appropiate category, and tell the mod-player, that he can replace them by his favourite ones.

By the way: How can I put some clothing in a SCE-Category? Oh! I have to add them to the formlist ... never done it, have to check this out.

@ Evilrunner: I would be very happy, if you could help me. And the dress ... in white and maybe a little longer, with the gloves ... could get a pretty wedding-dress :) ... 

... but still you should take a glimpse into Kristinas Closet, just for inspiration ;)

Oh! If I just would have more time. Till mid may I will have maybe some sunday afternoon to keep on modding :(

@ Docta Sax: Clothing Categories/Clothing Eval is one of the best things included in sexout though it isn't used by any mod (except of yours?)

But as Evilrunner says, there is one issue in your suggestion: Right now (for example) Trudy gives the "Waitress-Dress" to the Courier and says "wear this!". This is not possible, if the Player can use/download seperate clothing packs and has to put them in the propper category by himself.

But still it could be an alternative/interim solution: I use the clothing that I have and put them to the appropiate category, and tell the mod-player, that he can replace them by his favourite ones.

By the way: How can I put some clothing in a SCE-Category? Oh! I have to add them to the formlist ... never done it, have to check this out.

Well, if EvilRunner adds stuff to SCR, it can already be put in the formlist there. Something either is or isn't a school uniform - personal taste doesn't matter like it does with "sexy", "pretty" etc. And if people want to wear a different uniform from another mod, they can use clothing eval to add that to the list. If your mod only cares about the list, players can have the best of both worlds - something that's already there & the option to customize.

And yeah, I know, I like to push the whole clothing eval system a little when I can :P

Just a suggestion though; you do what you want.

Gave it a bit of a go, good stuff so far :) Reminds me of Lovers Island a bit, don't know if you played that? I'll look at getting some outfits sorted for you at some point too. I can help a bit with dialogue too if you want, it was a bit awkward at times, so if you want I can make the English a bit better and maybe flesh it out a little?

I love the idea though, and it has a lot that can be added too.

@saladboy: the pregnancy is primarily needed for some topics which check if the Courier is pregnant. But as I like SO-Breeder very much ... I have done a little more ... ;)

There are 2 ways of telling if an actor is pregnant other than using Pregnancy as a master.

You is to look for the SexoutSP3PregFlagToken which is in SCR but added by Pregnancy.

The other is to see if the outfit worn in Slot 2 is in the formlist SexoutSLClothAppearPregnant which contains all pregnant bodies and outfits.

There is a category in clothing eval under "fetishes" for school and maid uniforms. Halstrom & Sen4Mi can probably add a nurse and waitress category etc if you ask. There's still a little room in the system there.

That way, you can just point people to possible clothing mods they can download; they use clothing eval to add them to the right category, and your mod can tell if they're wearing a school uniform etc by doing a getequipped check on the related formlist, in the way that checkmeout does. So you don't have to ask for permission for anything.

No problems to add a Nurse or Waitress Formlist at my end, though I would have thought Maid might do for the waitress option, maybe Medical might be better than Nurse to include Doctor outfits too.

As I have a few minutes before I have to go to work I just glipsed at your last posts.

@ DoctaSax, Evilrunner, Halstrom: I feel honoured you're supporting my little work.

@ Evilrunner: No, I don't know Lovers Islands, may have a look at it. ;)

If you like to look at the dialogue, I would be glad. I don't belive, that I can work on this mod soonest on friday afternoon ... But I don't think, if the "basic-quest" with the Teacher is worth it, because I would like to make a complete rewirite of it: Let it develope much slower, maybe a few lessons in the evening before there is the first sex. A medical check from the doc at the beginning ("We will teach only healthy Schoolgirls") if the Courier has caughta STD, is pregnant etc. I've got a lot of ideas, ifyou have some too ...

@ Halstrom: I think maid for the waitress and medical for the nurse is a good solution!

As the bodys are in "SexoutSLClothAppearPregnant", too I may change it. But I want to check the pregnancy-level, too - or better: the bellysize (For example to use the topic line: "As everyone can see: I am pregnant!" etc.)

Ok ... time to go!

As I have a few minutes before I have to go to work I just glipsed at your last posts.

@ DoctaSax, Evilrunner, Halstrom: I feel honoured you're supporting my little work.

If you like to look at the dialogue, I would be glad. I don't belive, that I can work on this mod soonest on friday afternoon ... But I don't think, if the "basic-quest" with the Teacher is worth it, because I would like to make a complete rewirite of it: Let it develope much slower, maybe a few lessons in the evening before there is the first sex. A medical check from the doc at the beginning ("We will teach only healthy Schoolgirls") if the Courier has caughta STD, is pregnant etc. I've got a lot of ideas, ifyou have some too ...

@ Halstrom: I think maid for the waitress and medical for the nurse is a good solution!

As the bodys are in "SexoutSLClothAppearPregnant", too I may change it. But I want to check the pregnancy-level, too - or better: the bellysize (For example to use the topic line: "As everyone can see: I am pregnant!" etc.)

Ok ... time to go!

Well the only bodies & outfits in that Formlist are the P1-P7 so in effect if they are wearing something in that list, they look pregnant, the P0 versions aren't in that list, that's why it's call AppearPregnant :)

Also if someone wears an outfit concealing their pregnancy they can do so wearing an outfit not in that list like heavy armor.

I didn't consider there'd be much demand that other mods may want to know how Pregnant an actor is.

Lovers island was basically set up around a school of prostitution, pretty similar to this in a way. Also a lot of good fun :D

I can look at doing some dialogue for you though. I like the whole teacher thing, but I agree taking it a bit slower would probably be a good thing.

@Halstorm: I realy don't know why ther isn't more demand for the checking of the couriers apperance. Even in the vanilla game i would like to see some response if the Courier wants to access the "better" casinos in raged clothes for example. Some responses in a sex game if the Courier has reached P5 or maybe P7 is esential in my opinion. Not everybody wants to have a pregnant woman ... and maybe some want this more then anything. ;)

@ Evilrunner: I imagine the plot for the "real" schoolgirl quest...

WARNING:

If someone will get surprised by the final quest, that still has to be made, don't read it (I think I will delete the following in a few days)

The Courier discovers some "strange items" in Goodsprings" which arrouse his curiosity (A "strange black statuete", "A realy light armor" etc. which turn out to be something else - obviously ;) Maybe a "Cats Paw - Special 'Naughty Schoolgirls'" ... I think 5 or 6 items should do it. Any of the items will start the quest.

After the courier hast found 2 - 3 of this items, she is so curious, that she wants to talk to the villagers. So she gets more hints. After talking to some villagers, and if her questions apear to be curious enoug, a strange person (maybe an old aged lady in a schoolgirl-uniform) will apear, talk to the Courier and invide her to visit The Teacher at the Other Schoolhouse in the evening. And give the Courier the key and leave.

So the Courier can go to the Teacher and talk to him. She gets introduced in the game, the Villagers (and maybe later some other people in the mojave) play. There will be "some big reward" promised.

If the Courier accepts to join "The Schoolgirls-Club" the Teacher will send the courier to the Doctor to get a medical examination. The Courier should not have an STD, maybe should not be pregnant. If the courier has no sexual experiences there will be promised a special reward if she stays a virgin till the "elementary school" is over. (Some stats will be saved to compare them at the next "graduation")

For the next few (3-5) evenings the Courier gets some Basic-Lessons, but still will be untouched...

After that she will be send to the village to get some Practising-Lessons which still should be possible without any penetration.

The Graduation for the "elementary-school" should be something special and if the Courier is a virgin, she looses her virginity now.

I have greatly enjoyed this mod. Only real problem not above listed is the schoolgirl in the "other school" had invisible body for me. Any idea what I am missing?

Other comments

I ran around trying to find the "uniform" for awhile. This is because I am a dumbass and did not go back to Easy Pete. Nothing to be done.

The Cheyenne thing with the Gekos was really fucked up. Hopefully it can be fixed. There were some dialogue problems but nothing compared to this issue.

The sorta submissive chicken/cow thing was really awesome. The cow not having any sunny interaction is unfortunate, but great other then that.   My only suggestion other then the Cheyenne thing is there are some long pauses while Sunny waits, but you are dealing with that I guess. Again, this was quite good.  I really liked the dialogue's direction with the breeding.

The Golden Geko was accidentally summoned in front of the saloon and rampaged, killing the guy who gives you rocket. Oddly enough while he made a lot of noise and seemed kinda angry he did not do any other chaos.  I could not figure out how to get him to the fence...sunny went inside and he did not follow me.

Sunny seems to want to give oral to a female when she has sex with goldy. Did it several times trying to get him to the fence always oral on female.

But very good so far. I was quite pleased.

I'll try "one cap" next time.

I have greatly enjoyed this mod. Only real problem not above listed is the schoolgirl in the "other school" had invisible body for me. Any idea what I am missing?

She should wear a bunny suit. Oh sh..t. This is an optional clothing, isn't it?

Other comments

I ran around trying to find the "uniform" for awhile. This is because I am a dumbass and did not go back to Easy Pete. Nothing to be done.

I want to rewrite the whole basic quest. But this will take a while. I have to many ideas ;)

The Cheyenne thing with the Gekos was really fucked up. Hopefully it can be fixed. There were some dialogue problems but nothing compared to this issue.

Yes. I realy do not know what causes this issue. They are all in the same fractions as the vanilla-creatures in goodsprings. And I have added them to the playerfraction too. As I made the first tests with an level 22 courier it didn't happen. But I will figure it out ... I will ... realy ... or someone es will tell me ;)

The sorta submissive chicken/cow thing was really awesome. The cow not having any sunny interaction is unfortunate, but great other then that.   My only suggestion other then the Cheyenne thing is there are some long pauses while Sunny waits, but you are dealing with that I guess. Again, this was quite good.  I really liked the dialogue's direction with the breeding.

Thank you. Recently the sidequests run without interactrion. I will change this.

The Golden Geko was accidentally summoned in front of the saloon and rampaged, killing the guy who gives you rocket. Oddly enough while he made a lot of noise and seemed kinda angry he did not do any other chaos.  I could not figure out how to get him to the fence...sunny went inside and he did not follow me.

Well ... I've made a little mistake. I use the same "walk-to-counter" as I use for Sunny.

After the "interaction" with the golden gecko you can talk to him to follow you. He should do this till you reache the fence. But if you talk to sunny now, and accept to visit the geckos, the "follow-AI" for goldy will stop, and the "Walkto-AI" for Sunny will begin. I have to seperate them. Don't ask me, why I didn't it.

Maybe this is the issue?

Don't talk to sunny after the animation and till the gecko is in the fence.

Sunny seems to want to give oral to a female when she has sex with goldy. Did it several times trying to get him to the fence always oral on female.

Sunny seems to keep the last animation from her way with the courier. Haven't figured out, why.

But very good so far. I was quite pleased.

I'll try "one cap" next time.

Thank you. I am very happy you enjoied it.

I hope I will figure out the biggest issues on WE.

Maybe I will get the Interaction for the sidequests in.

But sadly you (and me, too) have to be patient.

And I am so keen on making the new "Basic-Quest" :)

Thank you a lot

Swyke

She should wear a bunny suit. Oh sh..t. This is an optional clothing, isn't it?

Maybe? I thought I had the datapack for preg, the new SCS and the cloths packs Hal put up all installed, so I am not sure from where.  I used FOMM and everything.

Yes. I realy do not know what causes this issue. They are all in the same fractions as the vanilla-creatures in goodsprings. And I have added them to the playerfraction too. As I made the first tests with an level 22 courier it didn't happen. But I will figure it out ... I will ... realy ... or someone es will tell me ;)

Cool, hopefully it can be fixed...maybe someone reading has an idea.

I wonder if for a temp workaround if you could recruit Sunny via sunny companion and tell her to leave Cheyenne behind. Not a fix, but a workaround.

Thank you. Recently the sidequests run without interactrion. I will change this.

It's cool.

My suggestion would be if you have the moo problem, you can either confront Sunny who reacts with horror/pity, or if you want something more complex talk her into becoming a moo herself again.

After the "interaction" with the golden gecko you can talk to him to follow you. He should do this till you reache the fence. But if you talk to sunny now, and accept to visit the geckos, the "follow-AI" for goldy will stop, and the "Walkto-AI" for Sunny will begin. I have to seperate them. Don't ask me, why I didn't it.

Maybe this is the issue?

Don't talk to sunny after the animation and till the gecko is in the fence.

I am sure I did something wrong, but...

Only speech option I got with Goldy was to have sex, with no way to back out. Nothing about following.  I might have talked to Sunny though.

Sunny seems to keep the last animation from her way with the courier. Haven't figured out, why.

Yes that exactly describes what I saw, as I think of it.

Like I say this has real potential, I think.

The way you wrote Gecko Chickens was really good. I like the "don't do this you will get pregnant!"  then "OMG you got pregnant" and Sunny diving in and getting knocked up herself thing.   I like pregnancy risk chatter in story mods and that was really nice. So this immediately became a favorite one along with Breeder

Good job, and with any luck a fix for the dog will appear.