Hi
Has someone done a mod that adds Swords with Dildos/Penis instead of Blades?

If not yet, could you do that?

Preferably any of these things:
- Black Latex Penis "bladed": Sword (same length as sword), Dagger (natural size),  Mace (rly big thing but shorter than hammer), Hammer (rly big and long, could fit a Dragon in size), Greatsword (like Sword but upsized to length of ingame Greatsword)
- Double-sided: Double-Penis Dagger (black shiny texture) with Dildo-Handle-Dildo in real-size, DP Sword (same but larger)
- a sword with a black latex penis as blade and a shorter penis of same material as handle, with a small round dish as separation (like katana/blades sword), same with Greatsword (just upscaled and longer than sword, proportions like dwarven Greatsword)

- all of above in transparent/glass texture
- like above but with creature penis forms of Horse and Dragon dicks on a stick ? (Just imagine how epic it would be if the sexy dragonborn could smash its foes with a real-sized dragon boner)

thank you

• 1 month later...

I am interested in taking on a project similar to this.  Most of my modeling projects in the past have been mashups and modifications of preexisting skyrim models.  The plan is to create a sort of "cursed weapons" set for kinkmods.

I am currently looking for assets to use. I know there were some asset packs floating around years back, so if anyone knows of any with open permissions/request able permissions, toss me a message.

I am mostly interested in semi-immersive "skyrim-ish" designs.  With medieval/fantasy style textures, as opposed to modern looking devices.